Share This Page:

Terrorist

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
JR

Terrorist

Post by JR »

:evil: Snippet of information from the MOD Oracle>>>

It would appear that Russel Watton,A convicted UVF Terrorist has been elected to the committee of the County Londonderry Branch of the Royal British Legion,Ah! next I suppose he will be asking for the award of the General Service Medal and clasp for Northern Ireland.This really pisses me off,no doubt during his UVF days he was one of the 'Gang' that heaved bricks and fire bombs at the security forces the thin red line between the 'Taigs' and 'Prods'.
Anybody in the Royal British Legion out there care to comment,methinks its going to cause an uproar within the RBL this side of the water.

Your comments please, I say bin the B'stard :bad-words: Aye JR
Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Jim,
I'm shocked mate! :o

What right he has I don't know. Gerry Adams wil be in there next or asking to join the Officers mess!!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
flo

Post by flo »

Absolutely disgusting, makes you think twice about renewing your legion membership. But on the other hand (and im not sticking up for them) over here in osnabruck branch we have a large German contingent and some of them fought against us during WW2, but they do contribute to the general running and fundraising of the branch. I suppose it could help heal old wounds as the lads do integrate and they do talk about what happened and their experiences.

I just get a bit p*ssed off when they get served at the bar first (german barmaid) :evil: