Share This Page:

Fusilier?

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
milleredgeside

Fusilier?

Post by milleredgeside »

I wanna know about the Fusilier's? where are they based? and what job role do they play?

Miller
Pain Is A Weakness Leaving The Body
adamb

Post by adamb »

adamb

Post by adamb »

Also: A Regiment in the Fusiliers which you may not of read. Its on the front page if the link doesn't work.

http://www.modoracle.com/news/2-YORKS-A ... 16938.html

Wikipedia is the best thing to look at mate, every question you ask the answer will most probably be on there.
davidemmerson

Re: Fusilier?

Post by davidemmerson »

milleredgeside wrote:I wanna know about the Fusilier's? where are they based? and what job role do they play?

Miller
Then why don't you go on Google or, even better, the Army website and find out your own info. Pretty lazy, you expecting someone to whack up a huge post?
I wanna know about the Fusilier's?
Well, do you? I don't know if you do or don't. :-? :roll:
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Hmm people like you annoy me, if i wanted you to tell me that i would just say someone be a dick head with me..
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

milleredgeside wrote:Hmm people like you annoy me, if i wanted you to tell me that i would just say someone be a dick head with me..
Just try the Army website... :roll:

It's much easier to ask specific questions once you get the general gist of things from a official website
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

milleredgeside - you've already been told about your attitude.
Give it up or go away.
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

What do you expect though when someones being like that?
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

milleredgeside wrote:What do you expect though when someones being like that?
Being like what?!?!
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Do you mean when someone tells you your spelling/punctuation/grammar (take your pick) is dreadful?

How about you don't make stupid comments back, and try to do better next time? That's what the grown-ups do.

That's what you'll have to do in training, or are you going to call your corporals dickheads as well?
(That's something I would love to see...)

Stop and think before responding to criticism.
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Hyperlithe wrote:Do you mean when someone tells you your spelling/punctuation/grammar (take your pick) is dreadful?

How about you don't make stupid comments back, and try to do better next time? That's what the grown-ups do.

That's what you'll have to do in training, or are you going to call your corporals dickheads as well?

Right ok, well how come all you moderators think your so good and clever? lets get something straight yeah im not gonna become a corporal, im gonna try and be a para and yes my grammar ect might not be as good as others but can i help that? all im saying is give it a brake giving stick on a online forum i just dont see the point, if it was face to face and i said something wrong you wouldn't give me stick for it would you? no so whats the difference online? im being right.
LostandFound

Post by LostandFound »

milleredgeside wrote:Right ok, well how come all you moderators think your so good and clever? lets get something straight yeah im not gonna become a corporal, im gonna try and be a para and yes my grammar ect might not be as good as others but can i help that? all im saying is give it a brake giving stick on a online forum i just dont see the point, if it was face to face and i said something wrong you wouldn't give me stick for it would you? no so whats the difference online? im being right.
For starters, sort your signature out. Its "Pain is weakness leaving the body".

Second: you wont get anywhere near Catterick with an attitude like that, especially to serving members of HM Forces. You gonna answer back when your DI tells you you look like a bag of sh!t on the parade square? I think not.

Third: Becoming a soldier requires a certain amount of common sense and the ability to think for yourself. Did you even think to check out the army website before asking on here? Because you clearly didnt go anywhere near it.

I'm not trying to pick an argument with you pal, Ive got better things to do. This is just a friendly heads up - if you cant take critisism, you are definately looking for the wrong career. Lighten up, take it on board, drop the "Im right, your a d!ckhead" attitude and you just might make a fine soldier. If you cant change your ways, youll be out on your arrse before youve even ironed your first set of CS95's mate.

Now for being a cnut, please assume the front support place position and bang out 500 of the finest pressups this country has ever seen. Crack on......
BENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCH!!!!!!!!
ofens

Post by ofens »

The people above are just trying to guide you to help you communicate with us, as you seem to be having trouble.
You may be reading too much into it, no one is actually having a go.
if it was face to face and i said something wrong you wouldn't give me stick for it would you?
Er, actually yes I would, if you came across rude and were mumbling and difficult to understand, and responded rudely when I made an effort to try and understand you or help you explain what you were saying.
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Milleredgeside - just because you don't have any career ambition, do you think that means you don't have to try your best at anything? I seriously doubt anyone else applying for the Paras would agree with you.
I know for damn sure none of the serving guys would.

Perhaps you should rethink your career choice...
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
flighty

Post by flighty »

milleredgeside wrote:
Hyperlithe wrote:Do you mean when someone tells you your spelling/punctuation/grammar (take your pick) is dreadful?

Right ok, well how come all you moderators think your so good and clever? lets get something straight yeah im not gonna become a corporal, im gonna try and be a para and yes my grammar ect might not be as good as others but can i help that? all im saying is give it a brake giving stick on a online forum i just dont see the point, if it was face to face and i said something wrong you wouldn't give me stick for it would you? no so whats the difference online? im being right.
Oh, yes, I would give you stick face to face ..... it's been my job for 24 years. I am sick and tired of apologising for numpties.

Show a bit of respect. And yes, you can help it. :evil: