Share This Page:

Medical At ADSC

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
adamb

Medical At ADSC

Post by adamb »

I know I'll find out when I get there just wanted the heads up. I know you have to have a cough and drop there but on undercover soldier the bloke doing it said he had to get naked? I thought they just put there hands in your boxers? Doesn't bother me just fancied a heads up. Also what other kinda stuff is done throughout your medical.

thanks.
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

Have you ever heard any of those stories from when Fat Americans get abducted by Aliens and probes with things?? If not you might want to read up on them cause its quite similar experience to that :wink:
adamb

Post by adamb »

Lol; I dont get it?
JayBuckley

Post by JayBuckley »

HAHAHA! He is joking mate, I have just got back from Lichfield yesterday I didn't have to get completely naked but did have to stand there with my penis out while he checked them!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I have just edited these posts.
As you don't think enough of yourselves to capitalise in the first person.
adamb

Post by adamb »

JayBuckley wrote:HAHAHA! He is joking mate, I have just got back from Lichfield yesterday I didn't have to get completely naked but did have to stand there with my penis out while he checked them!
Why did he check your penis out? I dont see what that has to do with anything? Do you mean you had to stand with it out while he did cough and drop?
Ria

Post by Ria »

JayBuckley wrote:I didn't have to get completely naked but did have to stand there with my penis out while he checked them!
How many penis's do you have....??! :o :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:
JayBuckley

Post by JayBuckley »

Sorry was half a sleep when I was writing the reply! He checks your balls for any hernias and lumps etc...
adamb

Post by adamb »

Lol got me thinking then when you said penis. Sounds bit different from my medical for the marines; did you have to drop your boxers or did he put his hand in?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

How do you know he wears boxers?
Maybe I should'nt have asked :roll:
Mya

Post by Mya »

Oooh, do I dare make a comment about placement of an apostrophe :o

I'm a little covered in bruises, I won't get asked about them will I? I mean, the medical is just to check that you're fit enough to do ADSC isn't it?
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Very funny comment Mya, it's times like these you'd love to quote back phrases previously used. "Correct your spelling or grammar...". Just kidding Wholley.

Mike
MarkBunt

Post by MarkBunt »

Basically when he checked my balls he put his hands down my boxers without giving me any warning at all. all i had on was my boxers
JayBuckley

Post by JayBuckley »

Wholley wrote:How do you know he wears boxers?
Maybe I should'nt have asked :roll:
Haha! Yes i do wear boxers don't even think i own a pair of Y fronts, all though i have t get some for down in Catterick! In reply to Adam yes i had to take my boxers down and nothing else on, don't worry about it if your worried about things like that what you going to be like sharing the showers!? lol!
adamb

Post by adamb »

Lol i guess it just comes with job eh; not one big on sharing showers but i'll cope i guess lol.