Share This Page:

What happens if....

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
flighty

What happens if....

Post by flighty »

I had heard the myth that everyone wants to fight a squaddie and I am beginning to see there might be some truth in it.

Word on the streets last week was that there was a particular individual who was going to "sort Ben out" when he came home at the weekend. A few times this week he has driven like a maniac up our quiet little cul de sac putting the fear of God in our neighbours and eyeballing my 15 year old daugher and me. Last night next door's windows were bricked (clever lad) and this morning, he and another lad we have had problems with, intimidated Hannah on her way to school.

Ben must have had an idea that it would happen and without saying why, has chosen to stay at his mate's house all week. We have seen little or nothing of him.

He is off to Larkhill on Monday to start Phase 2 and I am worried sick.
Last edited by flighty on Sat 15 May, 2004 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

If he gets arrested he will be first dealt with by the Police depending on the severity of the charge. If it's serious enough he could (not always) be discharged to serve whatever sentence he gets. If it's not serious the Police would inform the military who would then deal with the case which would not be good for his career. By the sound of it the plonker you are talking about needs sorting by the Police after all that's what they are there for.
flighty

Post by flighty »

The police are involved.... been here most of the night in fact, but, like everywhere, youngsters in our neck of the woods have no faith in the Police to deal with stuff.
Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

I'm sorry to tell you this but potentially he could finish his Army career before it starts if he gets charged with a serious offence. I feel sorry for you being in this situation as the only language scrotes like this understand is a good kicking. I would love to be able to give you a solution but I can't, sorry.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Thank you for that.
Cheers.