Share This Page:

RM on ITV

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Radio procedure for "I hear what you're saying, I'm rather tied up managing the cooking of a curry, cleaning my weapon and rebuilding the bivvy cos the boss knocked it over as he went for a slash; but if you leave your name and callsign I will get back to you".

More properly, "wait, I'll find out what you want/get whomever you need and I'll call you back".
"Bye sweetie" is not the correct sign off. Muppet terms such as Mennumenuh do do do do do, mennumenuh do do do do, are acceptable but only at off-peak times when officers are in bed. :P
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Sea Soldier

Post by Sea Soldier »

The sixth & final episode of "Royal Marines ... The Green Berets",was shown (& taped) last night & I have to say,that with one or two minor,cosmetic improvements,things don't seem to have changed that much.

The lads still get pushed to the limits & it was interesting to see the Unit (40 Cdo) Training sequences,interspersed with Recruit Training,all in all,a very positive "Shop window" for the Corps !

BEASTA: .... Tape now ready to be sent to you for copying,assuming you're still OK with that ? ... if so,send me a PM as to where I should send the Cassette,Cheers.
Kevin (Sea Soldier)
Keep Working .... Millions on Benefit depend on YOU !!!
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

I actually got the last episode last night with much fiddling around with the TV.How are we going to go about getting these tapes around ?.Like we all send beasta a blank tape with our contect details and whatever the shipping costs he ships them back ?

One side not whats does 'aye' mean?
I know a couple of meanings for it and they dont make sence they way you say it,i presumed it meant goodbye am i right ?

Beasts: For you co-operation in this i decided to give you a present
http://message.tusclan.com/php/testgd.php?text=Beasta
*Note you can change everything after 'text=' to say what you want and use %20 to place a space.
Beasta

Post by Beasta »

Cheers for that Cronkilla, it'll go to good use that..
Right im not sure how we're going to get this done. Im gonna PM Yorkie with my details and then when I get the tape i'll make a load of them. I'll announce that they are ready and then you can let me know who wants one by PM (only after announcement)......
I'll see how much it'll cost to ship them out, if its something silly like a quid then its no grief, if its gonna cost me 2 or 3 then you may get billed by my lawyers...
Right lets get this rolling..
Sea Soldier

Post by Sea Soldier »

For all interested parties, "Beasta" & I have made contact & with luck the "Master Copy" will be with him,early next week ... watch this space ! :wink:

I'll leave you all to sort out any financial matters with him,it cost me nothing to record,I had a spare tape anyway ... so I'm not looking to make 'owt out of it !

Just hope he doesn't send 'em to your Home addresses marked "Beasta Videos Ltd" ... could end up with a "visit" ! :o :( :oops:
Kevin (Sea Soldier)
Ro55

Post by Ro55 »

Will you please let me know when the tapes are ready i'd like to have one, thanks alot Ross!!!!
1 Troop, A Coy, 40 Cdo[img]http://www.boundupdesigns.com/ikBB//emoticons/shootingsoldier.gif[/img]
Cymru Am Byth
Beasta

Post by Beasta »

Wait for the order son, wait for the order.
Sea Soldier

Post by Sea Soldier »

Just to bring all our "viewers" up to date,I sent the relevant Cassette to Beasta,by Special Delivery @ 0930 today,from Central London ... Royal Mail permitting,he should have it by tomorrow,so copying can begin ....

"Beasta,out to you" ! :wink:
Kevin (Sea Soldier)
Beasta

Post by Beasta »

Aye, im sure it will be waiting for me when I get home, my neighbour will probably have signed for it thinking im some sort of sordid type receiving strange cassettes in the post.
Production will begin in due course and I will keep you updated with the progress.
Beasta

Post by Beasta »

All,
I have made some copies of the tape lent to me so generously by Yorkie. If you want a copy let me know and i'll sort it out for ya....
Nice one
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

Beasta i sent you a PM
JulesB

Post by JulesB »

If I ask really really nicely can I have a copy? Please please pretty please?

What are Consignia......Corus.........GPO..........whatever they're calling themselves these days charging you for doing ITV's work for them?

Oh yes, we had the delights of Rugby League Raw in the Anglia region too! Though Rugby League is hardly big news over this way is it??! All farmer types who play Rugby Union!

Jules
Why? Because I can!
Sea Soldier

Post by Sea Soldier »

Beasta,

"Master" Cassette arrived back to me this AM ... many thanks mate.
Kevin (Sea Soldier)
Cronkilla

Post by Cronkilla »

Beasta sent the copy friday and i awoke like a kid on christmas to recieve before mentioned tape on saturday . I watched it once already ,going to watch it again lol.Thanks beasta and yorky :drinking: :drinking:
Statistic

Post by Statistic »

May i please put in an order for that RM Video, I always seem to miss these programs. I'll pay what ever you charge (within reason obviously).
Is it by any chance the same one that was on a year or two a go?? Becuase that was prety good and i wouldn't mind having a copy. If it's possible then i'll give you the mailing address, etc.

Cheers
Jason