Share This Page:

Being kicked out of my house!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I'm going to add to Franks message.
Think about what you really want to do.
I know you are a Teenager but you need to think about what you want to do.
Far be it for me to chastise as I did the same thing(IE.Left home young)
I was lucky.
Are you sure you want to do this?
You sure your ready?

Don't give me a smart answer or I'll bin you again.
Feel free to PM me anytime.

Wholley.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Chappy wrote:How can I put this, no offence...but parents who kick their children out need stabbing in the face.

Not been a parent have you?
I shot my kids before they could stab me in the face :D :D :D :D :D :D
Then fed them to the dogs 8)
Dogs are far more reliable(Plus they don't Grass)
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Finally, something I was told way back: you can find simpathy in the dictionary, between sh*t and syphillis.
I never really thought about it that way. I was just refering to how soon they wanted me out and how quickly I needed motivation. but yes, I guess it is up to me to find that motivation because if there is none, I was not meant for the marines. But you know that feeling you get when feel you have grown up around millitary things all your life, and you know thats what you definaly want to do when your older and if you couldn't do that there would be little point in living? I just want to be 1 of the best. I don't want to join the army because I know I will be kicking myself, always wanting to join the marines. And I think if I try hard enough, I will succeed. (hopfully)
Felias

Post by Felias »

My motivation is that damn Shoulder flash at the end of RT. PLus I want a life where I can feel up lots or guns. :lol: Be around professional people who I can trust to a certain degree.
THinking about leaving already!
Doc

Post by Doc »

So then Nutty , whats the farking point in this thread?

Either crack on or dont.

Youve answered your own questions (AGAIN!)

Now if its attention you want, try the samaritans.

Come on fella, wise up and crack on ffs

Doc
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

As has been said many times on this forum.. either go for it or not!

My mob career was not very long but I still lost weight, got pushed beyound my limited and did something that will stay with me for a long time (good and bad)

It also gives me respect for the work of the mob. You could find a new family so why not give it a go?

JohN
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

I wasn't meaning to offend anyone, but I feel most parents in the world do not bring their children up properly. If a child is brought up correctly, shown manners, politleness, respect, how to be articulate, given freedom of expression - in music - art or whatever, stimulated with learning of philosohpy and the sciences, given a clear understanding history, shown to question everything and base opinions on that and most of all never undermime their morals the parents can sit back and admire the product their have shaped and be proud to boot. BUT, if on the other hand they let their children chase cars and bite dogs and feed them full of E numbers and fatty crap, swear at them, put them down and other blatant parental abuse methods they will have a lifetime of stress from their children because of the way they have been DRAGGED up.
They deserve to be took out to a field a shot, they are not in anyway helping the advancement of the human race.

Something that stuck in my head was by the member Whitey here, seems slightly trivial but to quickly paraphrase he was talking about how his child copied a family member in saying 'Get away' or 'no way' to show disbelief at something. And Whitey stopped it, little things like that, taking the time and effort to shape the child like that is good parenting.

Anyway - sort of went on a slight tangent. But to conclude - if you kick your child out you have failed as a parent.
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

Agree with you there Chappy, but errrm what the heck is all this raff doing on a RM forum. :-?

This lad needs to sit down and talk to someone. But we er dont need to know his life story on a mfat site :x
Nick
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

doc is the epitomy of forgive and forget :D :D
glad to see you back stinks.. :-? . anyway, as Doc has said you've answered your question, went on a leadership course in Nescliffe this easter and during the ex. when i was wet and tired found my self asking is this what i really want to do my whole life. got back home and thought 'course it is :lol: :lol: ' i knew that point that anything else would bore me to death. WWW
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

anyway, as Doc has said you've answered your question, went on a leadership course in Nescliffe this easter and during the ex. when i was wet and tired found my self asking is this what i really want to do my whole life. got back home and thought 'course it is ' i knew that point that anything else would bore me to death. WWW
Reading that, I guess I will never find out if I want to be in the marines or not untill its to late. I will just keep going at the fitness. Maybe no one should write on this thread again so It doesn't stay at the top of the list.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Nutty wrote:

Maybe no one should write on this thread again so It doesn't stay at the top of the list.
Hello stinky... :D