Share This Page:

New series lads army

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
GARRYOWEN

Post by GARRYOWEN »

Was that not him ,It looked very like him a bit older though.
FAR AWAY SO CLOSE!
English Rose

Post by English Rose »

bigbart wrote: Anyway, according to the article, the other twin didn't make it to the end, either. There's a surprise. No, the Browns are far too hard for National service
Speaking of which, where was the little one man army last night? Is he still in jail?

KYP = lazy, idle twat. He's not even making the slightest effort is he? Absolutely useless. What a pathetic attempt at boxing, he was practically running away!

Townsend = :roll: They should have kicked his head in on his way out the gates, what a knobhead.

Though none of them were at the height of criminal activity, some were on their way to a wasted life. Some are really making an effort and taking this as an opportunity to get their lives back on track but, the only ones who will get a load of money from it is the idiots like the Brown twins. :fist: It's a lil bit annoying!
Waiting for my rocket to come.
bigbart

Post by bigbart »

It said right at the beginning that Alan, the remaining Brown, had quit and left. Didn't say much else. Maybe something has been censored. Isn't it funny how all the loud-mouthed, larger-than-life "hardcases" are now the ones who have all quit? Just proves that the ones with the mouths are just making a lot of noise to cover up the facts that they're complete pansies. It's true what they say........... "watch the quiet ones..." :o
"Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets..."
HavocIRL

Post by HavocIRL »

That chap hassan the scaffolder is my bet for best recruit cos of the way he handled kip trying to pretend he was injured:

Kip:"Oww! My leg, my leg"
Hassan: "Don't care!, get moving"

He pratically carried that waster on the route march.
Spray and pray.
Edwards159

Post by Edwards159 »

There was nothing wrong with is leg. He only hopped now and again, He was just a big Baby
bigbart

Post by bigbart »

The one I respect most is old "ten bellies." He is obviously not a common criminal type, and seems a bit of a big softie. However, he had the guts to get into the boxing ring, and even though he's overweight and very unfit, he hasn't considered quitting yet. His level of fitness will be making the going a lot tougher for him than some of the other recruits, and yet he's not whining like a bitch, like a lot of the others are. (and he's not faking injuries, either.)
"Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets..."
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

As I said before these Bad Lads are more like Naughty Lads. And Kip well he is one lazy sod, even ten bellies beat him in the run. :lol:

But still good viewing 8)
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
Edwards159

Post by Edwards159 »

What did you think of tonights program?,

I cannot stand that kip bloke, I would be going nuts if i was in his section! :banghead: So lazy, brings the section down. I bet if the camera's wernt on them 24/7 he would get a beating. And all this w@#k about him putting in 100% complete bollocks..
Utrinque Paratus
HavocIRL

Post by HavocIRL »

I was glad to see one of them finally smacked him. Next weeks episode looks good, it seems the section kick him out of the billets.
Spray and pray.
Edwards159

Post by Edwards159 »

He might put his Arse into gear then! I love the limp he's got that just automatically appears when a NCO is about. I couldnt stop laughing when the PTI bloke grabbed him and Kyp dramatically rolled down the hill. :D
Utrinque Paratus
English Rose

Post by English Rose »

That Kyp :evil: I'm pyhsically shaking my head just thinking about him. He's just an attention seeking, selfish, waste of space. He just doesn't care about anyone in his section or in the platoon as a whole :fist:

Harkin the thieving little sod. How could you let all your mates get a beasting like that and not come forward? Another selfish, and smelly, tosser. I did feel a wee bitty sorry for him at the end but I was swiftly informed that he gets caught lying again next week, so my sympathy for him is gone. Obviously hasn't learnt anything from the stealing incident.

But like I keep saying, it's really good to see the turnaround in some of them, it's completely changed some of their attitudes and that can only be a good thing.

It's addictive viewing if nowt else :o
Waiting for my rocket to come.
RAF Mancunian

Post by RAF Mancunian »

Hopefully he'll see more of the hairy side and get dished out some backhanders! He's a waste of space!

Adam
The Cheat

Post by The Cheat »

I was watchin it with my mum (yes....go on laugh at me...) and she found him totally unacceptable... She's a yank (don't h8 me) and her dad and my uncles were all in the US stuff; Grandad a Green Beret, one uncle USMC and the other 101st so she know a bit about the army stuff and she couldn't believe him! Had a proper monster freak out about him...and when he 'fell' down... :evil:
I'm afraid of going back into the I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!!....
Know your limits...Then crush them
Boxingmad

Post by Boxingmad »

I think Cipriano will get filled in by his section this week, and that NI knobber starts being a c**t again. Ten Bellies is great, just doesn't give up. Just needs to get fit, and he'll be a good soldier.
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

I know Cipriano has been a knobber and been lazy at times, but in no way did he deserve to be nutted like that tonight. It made me very angry when I saw that.

I dunno why, and I know I'm gonna get people calling me stupid for saying this, but I do feel a little sorry for Cip, the way he was treated by his whole section.

We had someone like that on our basic training. He was lazy, he made up fake injuries, he was scruffy. Yes, we shouted at him etc etc, but we never laid a finger on him. We basically carried him at times like Cip, and he eventually turned it all around and he passed out. When he passed out, all of us was proud of the way he had changed :)