Share This Page:

Knife culture:-(

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Bit of both Frank, bit of Both.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Ste Preece

Hijack

Post by Ste Preece »

jimbob wrote:mr preece

i know this has f@#k all to do with the topic but after reading your book i have a few burning questions (well loads actually but i wont bore you)

1. did your mate really climb into a field after a night on the piss and shag a sheep up the arse :o

2. did you really have piss drinking competitions (of which you managed a whopping four pints) :o

again sorry for the hijack but i'm just struggling to come to terms with some of these claims

regards

jim
Jimbob, both my books are biographies. They are both based on fact. The only thing in the first book that I added for fun was the story about the RSM's pace stick. I explained why I did this in my second book.

Did you read my second book. It does close out the story?

Anyway: any more questions, please ask. Send them in a PM instead of hikjacking this thread.

Lets get back to the orginal topic in this thread, please.

I wrote about a guy in my second book, who pulled a knife on me. The funny thing was, he was stealing my car in the early hours and I was only wearing my underpants.! Its funny looking back now.

He had the upper hand at that point, but I did meet up with him later!!!

Regards

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource