Share This Page:

Who's the biggest plank on Mil Forums

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Who's the biggest plank on military forums.

Doc
46%
Wannabes
15%
Pointless posters
38%

Total votes: 26

Doc

Who's the biggest plank on Mil Forums

Post by Doc »

You know what I'm referring to;

Pointless threads

Repeatitive threads

Bone answers

Threads about watches

Wannabees

Posts or profiles you read that makes your teeth curl and your hair grind.

Anyway lets tidy Mil Forums up by pointing out things that aren't welcome and supporting evidence.

Doc
Artist

Post by Artist »

Wannerbes are OK with me Doc just so long as they make Posts that have an intelligent content. Because as you have said some beggar believe they really do. Lets face it we were all Wannerbies once.

The next farking "Expert" who comes up with some info gleaned from some Book, newspaper of Internet site should be issued an immediate warning to behave him/herself or they will be binned.

It's annoying to read summut posted by these Eijuts as when you check out their profile the dreaded word STUDENT is there in all it's glory. A Student can be anything from a 5 year old to a 20 year old. And some of the A1 twonks who post on the forums really need to get out more.

Artist
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

In the absence of Gnr Greenhill and young Master Furby
I'd like to nominate the following:-

Imphalcoy

Keowusu

SF

DLinquent 011

There are many others but these are my pick of the day! :lol:

if you'd asked me a couple of months back young Jobag would have been up there with them but P Coy seems to have worked its wonders on him!
Doc

Post by Doc »

I see Im in the lead yippeeee!! :lol:

Agreed with the wannabee point Artiste but Im referring to the planks such as the one who rabbited on about members and claimed to write for the daily mail. SF springs to mind also.

Kids and those about to join are great as its another avenue for them to get tips and help their prep. But the nobbers who claim to be SF are the ones who do my head in.

H_N does my head in to but as Im pregnant by him I aim to keep him sweet so he helps support the brat and I. :lol:
Hostage_Negotiator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Slander!!!!
You can't say for defo that it was me cos I am USF hence the fact that I would have slipped in under the cover of darkness and carried out the foul deed without your noticing before melting silently back into the night!
So you can shove your CSA up yer hoop ya' quack! :lol:

PS. Can I ave me rope back mister?
Last edited by Hostage_Negotiator on Wed 31 Aug, 2005 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Stop fishing for compliments, Doc.

You know as well as anyone else that you are by far and away the biggest plank on here. :roll:

And is there really any need to upset a lady's delicate constitution with such graphic images of your seedy little exploits with H_N?

I ruddy well knew he'd not spent the last few weeks on his jollies. :roll:

Jayne x

Want to know some good pelvic floor exercises? :wink:
Artist

Post by Artist »

Doc

I've been civvyside for 15 years and have met some right Tossers in that time. One was telling me all about his time in the 42nd regiment of Marines. Did his training in Blackdown etc, etc, Had a bellyful of him so took me ickle book of phots down to the pub he was using as his local and proceeded to shoot the PRONG down in Flames bigtime. Didnt take to kindly to the Phots of me and a few of me Oppos stood next to 42's Nice, Posh Unit Sign at the front of the Sigs Troop Grotts at Bickliegh as he had told me they was based in Pirbright!?! :o

We had chucked it into the Sigs Troop stores four tonner and decided to have our piccy taken for a jolly.

Artist
Last edited by Artist on Wed 31 Aug, 2005 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Dissapointed in North Carolina :cry:
Figured I'd be in the frame.
Seems I'm not even close. :o
Note to self....Must try harder.
Doc

Post by Doc »

wholley it does go without saying thats why I didnt say it :lol: :lol: :wink:

H_N not sure about darkness but you did slip into something under the cover of something else....the poor animal is outside traumatised and off his food.

Flighty thank you :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

Anyway Bollox!
I'm going to the farking Pub!!!!

Artist
Hostage_Negotiator

DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!DOC IS A PLANK!
Doc

Post by Doc »

H_N this is zero, repeat all from "Doc is a..." over!

H_N nothing heard out.
Hostage_Negotiator

Zero this is H_N confirm; Papa, Lima, Alpha, November, Kilo! H_N Out!
flighty

Post by flighty »

And after a furlong, it's Doc neck and neck with Pointless Posters.

My money's on him although If you'd been in the line-up, Wholley, I'd have had a couple of quid on you each way. :roll:

Jayne x
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

Wow i was suspecting myself to be posted up there :P