Share This Page:

Open message to Whitey

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I was told I could post as long as I didn't offend the thin skins around here too much.

Dude this is child's play compared to my site. It's a battle royal there.
You are an American, you know how we are.

Another thing to the UK super soldiers, I was doing some research on WW2 and the superior Tommy vs the Yank. Yeah okay.

I used to believe that, pretty stupid considering the Revolution, but I bought into it anyway. 19 Divisions in WW2? We fielded 99. You are welcome.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
BritinAfrica

Post by BritinAfrica »

I could get quite insultive about Whiteys last post, but I shall refrain.

I remember my Grandfather who fought in WW1 with the Middlesex Regiment stating, when the yanks finally arrived in the front line in late 1918, one asked, "Where's this ere shootin match?" He soon found out.
Last edited by BritinAfrica on Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BritinAfrica

Post by BritinAfrica »

La Langosta wrote:Anyone got snow yet??
Nope, its summer here. :D
timex

Post by timex »

Whitey wrote:I was told I could post as long as I didn't offend the thin skins around here too much.

Dude this is child's play compared to my site. It's a battle royal there.
You are an American, you know how we are.

Another thing to the UK super soldiers, I was doing some research on WW2 and the superior Tommy vs the Yank. Yeah okay.

I used to believe that, pretty stupid considering the Revolution, but I bought into it anyway. 19 Divisions in WW2? We fielded 99. You are welcome.
Your point is what? Look at the casualty figures. Why are we "welcome"?

2.6 MILLION Brits killed or Injured in WW1.

320,000 US killed or injured in WW1.

380,000 Brits (mill) killed in WW2

420,000 US Killed (Mill) in WW2

Note that this doesn't take into account the Commonwealth troops who also died in either conflict.
Last edited by timex on Wed 03 Dec, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BritinAfrica

Post by BritinAfrica »

Whitey wrote:Another thing to the UK super soldiers, I was doing some research on WW2 and the superior Tommy vs the Yank. Yeah okay.

Funny that, I count a lot more then 19 Divisions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Di ... rld_War_II
Count them.

On top of that Timex, one should consider the percentage of US and UK forces to that of the population. Approx 145 million population for the US and UK's 48 million
Last edited by BritinAfrica on Wed 03 Dec, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
timex

Post by timex »

Once more Whitey your "truths and facts" don't seem to match, do you enjoy insulting us?
Artist

Post by Artist »

Know he just seem to enjoy annoying us.

Whitey wind in your neck please.

Artist
Last edited by Artist on Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Rogue Chef wrote:Artist,

I wonder if the hypocrisy burdens you at all.
Of course it does. Only difference is that I've had speaks to some lads who have been at the pointed end, as in Aganistan; I would rather do 4 tours in NI than one in the Gan like the boys and girls are doing at this time'. In other words I've eaten my words and grown up.

Told you before RC, Bin the Sarcasm. OK? First Warning.

Artist
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Artist,

I re-iterate my earlier request. Where did I say 'snivelling'?
Twaddle, nonsense etc yes, but I don't recall using snivelling.
I don't really have much regard for sis, but I don't think he has ever revealed himself as a 'sniveller'.

You don't get it do you? The post you quoted was a direct reply to a post by sis, in which he has a 'pop' and gets it wrong! I was merely pointing that out. He admits it in his next post.

One more thing before I retire to my sorry little 'grot'. I do wonder why you have not yet openly reprimanded anyone else, including yourself, for the use of verbal abuse. I'm not bothered, but I wonder if the hypocrisy burdens you at all?
You seem to have missed the point. It wasn't sarcasm, they were direct questions. :wink:

Check my posts and point to where I have contravened the Terms of Agreement. Compare them to numerous recent posts on these boards where verbal abuse is rife, yet unchallenged (openly anyway) by the mods (that said quite a bit of it is by the mods). :P

Despite knowing nothing about my personal circumstances, you and sis have repeatedly made inaccurate assumptions about me and my family (they are actually lies) and posted them on open forums. No problem for me, but surely even you can spot the hypocrisy. :)
Rockpusher posts drivel according to you. I talk rubbish.
'Once more your "truths and facts" don't seem to match'

I used the term drivel on one occasion to specifically ask for clarity from sissy. I have never used the term rubbish when referring to your posts. Though I might in future. :D
Of course it does. Only difference is that I've had speaks to some lads who have been at the pointed end, as in Aganistan; I would rather do 4 tours in NI than one in the Gan like the boys and girls are doing at this time'. In other words I've eaten my words and grown up.

Told you before RC, Bin the Sarcasm. OK? First Warning.
What on earth is that nonsense? Although I do find the bit in red quite amusing, it's so Frank S. :wink:

Moderator? You are a disgrace. :)

Just to be clear, all the above is:

a. Lighthearted.
b. Without malice.
c. Slightly humorous (admittedly not much humour).
d. Not in the least bit sarcastic.

And finally, in the interest of accuracy, brevity and clarity I will not respond to any further 'drivel' or 'rubbish' by yourself, sissy etc. It is 'like fitting wheels to a tomato, time consuming and completely unnecessary'. :wink:
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Not to defend such behaviour, but I have seen other instances of racism on here that caused not a flicker of negative response. Harry's refernces to the "abos", etc., and his disparaging remarks towards the indiginous Australians went unchallenged as I recall. Perhaps because he was a member of the governing elite?
flighty

Post by flighty »

You are wrong, A_S. I challenged Harry's racism no end of times and was ridiculed because I did so.

Rogue Chef also loves to dip his wick to have a go and thinks he's funny.

They both took the piss out of me relentlessly ..... ask them how funny they thought they were re my colleagues' work in the EMAT team .
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

They both took the piss out of me relentlessly ..... ask them how funny they thought they were re my colleagues' work in the EMAT team .
Flighty, it was all done in the best possible taste. No harm done eh?
Artist

Post by Artist »

RC

All because of you and no hopers I don't enjoy this site anymore. You however are the real stuff, a Former Bootneck.

I and indeed you used to have a joke with oppos, used to find out where oppos now life, to me it was great. Not now. Enjoy your rather sad boring life Mr Rogue Chef.

You and people like you have turned this site into a shadow of what it was.

Do me a favour Mr Ex WO2 RM, stay in your safe part of the Arabia and pull in the dosh sunshine.

I try to help people, have done for 6 fecking years. You.....Well you used to but not now.

Arr feck it!

Artist
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

flightywrighty wrote:You are wrong, A_S. I challenged Harry's racism no end of times and was ridiculed because I did so.

My point exactly.

Your were the sole challenger and you took stick. In this case with Whitey on the other hand we have the customary feeding frenzy.

How many regulars are there on here thes days? Very sad indeed!
flighty

Post by flighty »

I think I should be thanking you for that A_S. :o

Jayney x