Share This Page:

A Question?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
jayne

A Question?

Post by jayne »

Hi evryone out there i have a question as im not sure the answer on this one here goes..
Say for instance a particular person has served for his country and has had to return home with injuries and cant return to his/her services,how long does the Military look after these guys before they have to either pay for their own treatment or for instance seek NHS treatment,or is this an on going treatment that is paid by the government for serving our country?
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

You`ve got some farking neck. :o
How`s the bogus charity going?
viewtopic.php?t=16574&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

What a piece of work.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
jayne

Post by jayne »

Love your cheek :D its diong GREAT we have our first fundraising event on the 23rd MAY with press coverage thanks for being so concerned :laola:
jayne

question

Post by jayne »

Harry? :D would yOU be so kind in answering my first question ta! appreciated,by the way love your bike,weve just purchased a Harley
Kiwi1988

Post by Kiwi1988 »

The only truth you posted is Harry kind, but you forgot sweet and has no memory loss :wink:
Sully

Post by Sully »

Jayne, I looked at the thread above and you claimed that you had applied for registration with the Charities Commission. You said to Artist that you would not accept donations until your company had been registered as a charity. You appear to be collecting donations yet your company is not registered as a charity. You should have received a decision had you applied when you said that you would but perhaps I can help with explaining what may have gone wrong...

Your company is limited by shares and not by guarantee and it does not have a suitable objects clause in its memorandum of association (it is a "general commercial company") - non-compliance with either will make your company unsuitable for charity status - for obvious reasons. You personally own 90% of the shares and Mr Constantine (the former company secretary) owns 10% but it is possible that he transferred his shares when he resigned as company secretary in January. Why did he resign?

You have yet to publish accounts but maybe you never will. Maybe this company will share the same fate before the filing date for accounts as another company of yours Bafos Limited (although you only own 50% of that one) which is currently subject to a s652a striking off petition. Why is this company being struck off so quickly and efficiently and will its assets (presumably from donations) be distributed according to the cy-pres doctrine to another worthy cause? They would have to be if that company was a charity.

Yours expectantly.....
Per Flank, Per Tank
Sully

Post by Sully »

Oh dear... your website seems to have gone 'down' as of 14.05pm. Don't worry viewers, there's a cached version of it here:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Xq ... =firefox-a

...in all its (former) glory :evil:

jayne you appear to be a rather disgusting creature.
Per Flank, Per Tank
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Well done Sully, a nice bit of investigative digging there.
Sully

Post by Sully »

:wink: I hope she crashes on her new Harley and breaks her f*****g neck.

Can you believe there are scumbags like that about?
Per Flank, Per Tank
jayne

Post by jayne »

other bafos closed due to unforseen circumstances of an ass of a partner.i sought advise and resolved the former Bafos asap so he couldnt claim any future percentage of any donations,Mr constantine resigned as sec due to illness (is that a crime!!!)
oh and thanks for putting a link on your quote for all to see It saves me a few bob to advertise on this site....CHEERS!
And im sorry to say im much more mature than have to explain and argue with the likes of you and everyone else that has had a dig since i joined this site, yet unlike others that are really nice,ive come across a lot more questions and interigation than you all can dish out in one go... :lilangel: [/quote]
jayne

Post by jayne »

No need to get so personal into wishing i brake my F........G neck on my Harley...a bit below the belt dont you think?you sounded quite an intelligent person with your investigating and i respected you for that (honest) then you had to add something pathetic....hope your few fans found it quite amusing,Not many bikers would...I wish you well take care Bully Sully :dance:
jayne

Post by jayne »

oooops sorry sully the cached version is void if you would kindly re direct evry one to the sight now as it was under construction this afternoon when you visited last
Sully wrote:Oh dear... your website seems to have gone 'down' as of 14.05pm. Don't worry viewers, there's a cached version of it here:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Xq ... =firefox-a

...in all its (former) glory :evil:

jayne you appear to be a rather disgusting creature.
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

What, this site?
Index of /

v Name Last Modified Size

images/ 14 Apr 08 14:10 48.0Kb
nms_formmail.pl 3 Mar 08 14:43 72.9Kb

Post by jayne »

Sarastro wrote:What, this site?
Index of /

v Name Last Modified Size

images/ 14 Apr 08 14:10 48.0Kb
nms_formmail.pl 3 Mar 08 14:43 72.9Kb

Post by Wholley »

When this came up before you"claimed"To have an American national as a "trustee"If that is still the case then the FBI would be very interested.
Internet fraud is taken seriously in the US.You are not a registered charity either in the UK or the US.
I would suggest a re-think of your strategy as some of the less gullible among us have seen right through your little scam.