Share This Page:

Our Glorious Leaders!!!!!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Artist

Our Glorious Leaders!!!!!

Post by Artist »

Far to many young lads n lasses are being killed and maimed by this fecking Governments longing to show the World just what a good egg the British Government is when it comes to battling the Terrorists thoughout the World.

It's just a shame that the Senior Officers of all the Armed Forces are so far up B'liars Arse that they don't dare object as it may cost them a seat in the House of Lords and their nice fat pensions.

General MIKE Jackson is a case in point. The Toothless, Hunchbacked bassa's a disgrace to the Armed Forces! There he is spouting his psuedo political claptrap about how the British Armed Forces have always improvised when in the deep stuff. Yer right MIKE!

Just try telling that to the families of the people who have died because of the shite equipment and duff intel that seems to be the norm thoughout the Forces these days. It must make the family of the poor bugger who died during GW2 because he was ordered to hand over his flak jacket to some bloke who's need was greater than his feel so much better don't you reckon?

How the farking hell was he supposed to Improvise a flak jacket then General Jackson? Go and see the local Iraqi Taylor and get him to knock one up over dinnertime? What the Armed Forces need are leaders with some backbone who are more concerned about the Lads n Lasses welfare than getting a seat in the house of Lords, a lucrative bookdeal and a world tour spouting shite about war and stuff when they retire!!!! :evil: :evil:

It seems that nearly every week yet more blokes are dying in Iraq and Afganistan. B'liar should hang his farking head in shame as should all the Senior Officers who let the gimp walk all over them just so B'lair could shove his obnoxious nose up Mr Bushes Arse! :evil:

Andy O'Pray an Ex RM Warrent Officer now living in Canada sent me this snippet.

It's about Canada but works equally well for the UK! :evil:

Artist
Tam527

Post by Tam527 »

Like The Great War - 'Lions led by donkeys.'
Some Politicians and Generals are only concerned with their own standing.
The lads and lassies on the ground will say it's their chance to prove to themselves that they had learned what they were taught in training, but of course that's of little comfort to their families.
We have the best people in our Armed Forces than anywhere else in the world.
It's a shame that it doesn't go all the way to the top.
'Oi', 'You'!... 'Yes You'! Straighten that fu??ing arm or I'll rip it off and beat you round the head with the soggy end!!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Artist, most of them really do not have any idea what`s involved.
How can a left wing uni student from a well-off family who became a lawyer before deciding politics was the easier option, before mere luck and circumstance saw him promoted to a level far above his capability, have any idea what`s actually involved at the very sharp end where the lads are now?
History will say of Tone "Trully, he was an incompetant masturbator"
What a cult :roll:
Mike Jackson, look him up in google, it say`s"Total Fuggin Arsewipe" :P
Er, no offence Jacko :evil:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
JR

Post by JR »

:roll: Hell 'H' ya know my sentiments about 'Jacko', he's still trying to find out who shi'ite on his Landrover front seat???? :dance: . Aye jr
Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Are you sure it wasn`t his gob, Jim? :P
Because whenever the head-fukc opens his mouth, that is all that comes out of it :wink:

You think on his money he`d get his effing teef done, dickhead :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
BigStevie

Post by BigStevie »

His teeth are in that shape,probably from his own bodyguards putting their rifle butts into his gub every time he spouts in public...

Fair points, Artist....lot of issues at play here, ie war as job creation, war as the means for keeping US 'gas' prices below $4 a gallon, war as a tool for keeping Dubya in the White House and his Texan buddies in real control.

i heard a good point on the news last week ref the 'improvising' sh*te comment, that this unique and amazing ability that only British toms are capable of, is now relied on too much by the MOD/HMG and is in fact exploited to cut costs and still get the job done. I also read Des Browne's statement to the House of Cards, announcing the 'build-up of forces' for Afghanistan...it was not an orbat, it seemed more like "grab the first blokes you see and send them out".

And the 'improved armour'.....432s with HRT, what a joke...and they won't get them until 'mid-2007'.

Now i'm p**sed....
Artist

Post by Artist »

I met a lad who joined the TA because his mates did. He's RLC. Wheres he going come September? Afganistan.

Poor sods shiting a big brick. All he knows about is how to order stores via a Computor. Just what good is he going to be at the pointed end or In the rear with the gear?

Sick and tired of the way our Armed Forces are being given a bum deal. If I was still in my PVR chit would have been wacked in yonks ago!

Artist
Tab

Post by Tab »

Now what do you think the lads forces think, I know when I was in the mob we would rather be doing some thing like this than being chased around the barracks all day. Lets face they only do six months stints these days when back in 1950's it was often a 3 year tour with little to no time off.
BigStevie

Post by BigStevie »

Agree with you Tab, when I read old soldiers posts saying 'bring them home', i wonder if they have forgotten the time when they would have been p*ssed in the extreme not to be going where the trouble was; my main concern is that, if they are going to be there then give them the right kit, not the old recycled shite that they are going to dig out of ordinance dumps - sorry, depots - all over the country, waste time and money upgrading for them to be too late and of little use when they finally get in theatre.
Artist

Post by Artist »

When the Yanks knickname our troops the "Borrowers" I think it's a rather good indication that the MOD are under the thrall of Mr Browns treasury officials as in they give out the bare minimum and no more.

Once a few years ago it was found that a large proportion of the Gasmask filters within the forces were past there sell by date. The MOD's reaction to this? Extend the sell by date another 10 years. Just another money saving idea dreamt up by Civil Servants in the MOD who have never ever seen what lifes like at the pointed end.

The buggers should be made to spend a month with various units in order to see just how bad it's getting for the average lad or lass these days. Then maybe just maybe they will suss out that all is not well and do something about it. NICE TO DREAM INT IT?!

Artist
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there!

All valid points. I dislike politicians with a vengeance. But why are we surprised/shocked/disappointed in their performance. Look back ovet the centuries - nothing much has changed.
Search on Google for "military blunders" or the military author and historian "Geoffrey Regan". Tons of stuff on how the Ivory Tower dwellers can't get it right - even when the correct solution is staring them in the face.
Enough to make you weep.
BigStevie

Post by BigStevie »

May I digress slightly for a moment...
Watched a programme on Channel 5 last night, on the Public Finance Initiative scheme, the big white hope for the HMG to deliver on promises to provide new schools and hospitals with the 'help' of private industry...one glowing example of the efficiency of this scheme has led to a private investment company being paid £52k A MONTH to provide services for a school that was closed two years after it was built....and to recieve this sum for the next 27 tears under a locked-in contract.

Taking up both Rogue and Artist's points, how long before this practice is extended to providing the Armed Forces with the kit it needs....probably not long, as among some of the PFI properties listed was Colchester garrison, and GCHQ.....

Perhaps instead of sponsoring kids in the third world, we should get people to 'sponsor a soldier'?
exgreenjacket

Post by exgreenjacket »

as much as i agree with all of your sentiments, especially regarding politicians, i just have to ask you all . . . . isnt this just they way it always was?

i hope nobody thinks i am making light of the sacrifices made by our boys and girls currently on operations, but i think my generation have a much better deal than our predesessors did.

im not too worried about politicians being spineless backstabbers and liars because that is what they are and what they always will be. you know that when you sign the contract.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Adapt and Improvise is all well and good when it comes to non life threatening situations Exgreenjacket. I've been there and got the T Shirt as have most of us who served in the Forces.

But when people die because the kit they are issued with (or are not issued with!) does not come up to the mark then something has to be done ASAP or more people are going to come home in bodybags.

That Hoggle Jackson is a fecking A1 yesman for B'liar and his loathsome Government. He should be there demanding the proper kit even before the Troops deploy. These days people have to die before the correct actions are taken by the MOD and the Politicians.

I'm damn sure I would not be brimming with confidence knowing that the Kit I had to use in action was next to fecking useless. Such as the outdated Land Rovers the blokes are using in Afganistan.

Artist
exgreenjacket

Post by exgreenjacket »

oh, the land rovers being used over there are a disgrace. fortunately or unfortunately, whichever way you look at it, i only ever went on a couple of peace keeping tours to bosnia when i was in and we were ridiculously vulnerable to anyone who fancied having a pop at us, and bosnia is obviously not afghanistan.