Share This Page:

BNP2

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

Would you ever vote for the BNP?

Poll ended at Mon 15 Dec, 2003 1:00 pm

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 25

RobT

Post by RobT »

Knew, excuse me if i'm wrong but you are an Asian aren't you? :o

Or was that somone else?!

D'oh
kwew

Post by kwew »

im not asian but asians can feel the same as me, once theyve migrated legally and fully intergrated into our society i see no reason why they cant have the same feelings,after all it is there taxes aswell.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

james (future Para) wrote:
Another thing that i hate is Asian people thinking that they are black. They adopt the same sort of style and language as black people and they even refer to each other as "nigger"

Your in for a big shock if or when you join up mate thats all i can say in the matter....the forces can do without any racial views like yours
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

goldie ex rmp wrote:james (future Para) wrote:
Another thing that i hate is Asian people thinking that they are black. They adopt the same sort of style and language as black people and they even refer to each other as "nigger"

Your in for a big shock if or when you join up mate thats all i can say in the matter....the forces can do without any racial views like yours
goldie ex rmp I don't think James was making a racist comment he was making a observation. I mean I understand what he's talking about, from my personal experience I've witnessed exactly what he's talking about.

I myself find it pathetic and funny really, silly Home Boy's :lol:
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

if im wrong then im sorry.......live and let live because your a long time dead :wink:
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

its a shame that being extremly patriotic can be confused with racism. Take for example the queens jubilee ceremony, many many people raising the colours and being very British.... many many asians said they felt threatend? so what ? I'm British and I will be proud to be British until the day I die. and some do-gooder or asain will not change that.....

- they want to live in this country they should also respect OUR past times and accept that just cos we raise the colours doesnt make us racist.
If they perhaps tried integrating they would appreciate these things.

no doubt someone will call me racist for these comments, but my country is my country and if I wanna raise the colours I jolly well and will do!!!!!
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Well said that man!

When I served overseas, one tour of duty in a Muslim country I had to observe the laws and rules of those countries
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

I have a question:
is the BNP attempting to gain votes from immigrants who have successfully integrated into British society?
Surely there may be many of them who have similar issues against asylum seekers and share a love for what Great Britain represents..?
BenChug

Post by BenChug »

I believe so, a similar thing happened here in Canada several years back when they caught something like 5 boatrs trying to smuggle people into Canada from China, and one of the things that came up was the people who had taken the system and became legal residents were just as mad as the white blokes.
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.
Mince

Post by Mince »

I don't think any talk of that kind of repatriation is a good idea. Turning folk back if they're trying to get in illegally is one thing, but going through the country with a fine toothcomb and deciding who should be 'encouraged' to leave is a risky business. How do you decide who's British or not? Who made you the fr*ggin judge anyway? And what happens when you can't agree? Then there's the question of the slippery slope, something that the Jews ended up on in WW2. It started off with "no Jews in this particular shop" then see where it ended up. Love of your country is no bad thing, but using that as an excuse to give the guy in the cornershop the ol' heave ho just because he's an unfriendly b*stard is a another. If he's unfriendly it's because he's an assh*le, not becasue he's from Uzbekistan.
Someone made a good point about Canute and someone else said something about if you go back far enough you probably didn't come from the British isles either. There were a gaggle of red haired lunatics on this island when the romans first showed up (see Tacitus 'Agricola') but that's about it. They were screaming and tearing their hair out and piling tax dodgers into wicker men, but after that, in moved the romans, and basically the rest of continental europe. Celts, Danes, Vikings, Normans, Angles, Saxons etc. have all put in an appearance at some point. So we'd have a hard time arbitrating who's getting the boot and who's a true Brit.
I was getting attacked by a gang of neds in Scotland a few years ago. Amongst all the physical 'unpleasantness' I was getting called "an English prick". My Irish companion objected "Hey that's racist. Call him a prick but don't call him English!". :fadein:
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

I think as a none white I'll sit this one out.
Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Mince

Post by Mince »

Nonsense! Don't exclude yourself, come and put the boot in! :D
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

Mince I don't really have anything to say, except if to be 'British' then according to the BNP your grandparents need to have been born in the UK, so what happens to half caste people? do they get sent to the ghetto's? or made to wear yellow stars?

My family came to the UK in 1974 my mum is the 5th daughter of 13 and my dad the youngest of 8, yet none of them or any of my family have ever been on the dole, I wouldn't even know what the inside dole office looks like. Almost every single grown member of my family is self employed and we contribute tens of thousands of pounds each year in taxes alone.

That of course doesn't include that fact that 80% of us went to private schools so we didn't even 'sponge' off the state for education, yet I still got called Paki, wog and coon and I have on more than several occasions been told to 'Go back to my own country'.

I talk with a British accent and my dad was a para, however I still speak Greek at home and follow orthodox religious festivals, does that make me none british? Not sure what a person has to do to be accepted though?
Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
RobT

Post by RobT »

Bloom'in 'eck Kat, i've just seen you site (your photo)....will you marry me? :kissing: I have a big bike
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

Nice pussy Image :o :wink: :lol:
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]