Share This Page:

BNP2

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

Would you ever vote for the BNP?

Poll ended at Mon 15 Dec, 2003 1:00 pm

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 25

Smilie-man'81

BNP2

Post by Smilie-man'81 »

After the responce from my last BNP post i had to ask this.
Does anyone know if the SNP are looked on as racist?
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

No idea if the SNP is racist, is the BNP racist then? If people are going round with calipers checking the width of peoples noses or lips, I want no part in it, I just want Britain to have its own identity in the world, own currency, own head of state, to scrap PC, ban immigration enough is enough, bring back hanging for certain crimes.

Several comments on the other BNP thread about the danger of the BNP getting in at the next election, there is no chance of that the swing on majority would have to be massive but a few seats gained would make the other parties sit up and think, and if they didn't take that on board vote BNP in the next time round.

I want to see a radical change, I do not want to see what we have got at the moment dragging us further into the mire, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED SAYS I!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Well said, Spanners. 8)
Politicians didn`t listen to the people when mass immigration started.
They aren`t listening now.
Maybe a few BNP seats in the House may make them sit up and take notice. After all, they let sinn fein in, and look where it`s got them.
The immigration thing is only one facet of disapproval and discontent in the populace. Pissing away our Island`s sovereign rights, to a utopian dream of a federal European Superstate which isn`t working now and will work even less in the future, is what really gets on my tits.
When taxation, defence, foreign policy, trade, health insurance, etc, etc,etc, are all dictated by Brussels, it won`t matter how you vote. I`t`ll be a done deal.
It`s closer than you think.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Harry H

I don't know how you perceive Britain from afar, but to be over here feels quite awful these days. The sense of unity and pride in London on Monday welcoming the Rugger WC to the Northern Hemisphere wasn't just about Rugger, although of course that was the over riding reason, it was about patriotism and it showed. Take a freezing cold December weekday, add 750000 supporters a lot of red and white and a passion second to none and you had a concoction of a cocktail party, God only knows what that figure would have been had it been a weekend in July!

Our history goes back a long way as you undoubtedly know, I do not want to see this signed away by the stroke of a pen where eventually we will be assigned as a state into a Federal Europe without the will of the people. If a referendum were to be held where the UK public could voice their say fair enough, but we are being denied this basic right, I do not recall seeing in the last Labour Party Manifesto that we would be signing up to a European Constitution.

I am just so peeved that what my father fought for in WW2 and what his father fought for in WWI is the straw that is finally breaking the camels back, shame on these turds in Whitehall.
Rorkes Drift

Post by Rorkes Drift »

[quote="harry hackedoff"]Well said, Spanners. 8)
Politicians didn`t listen to the people when mass immigration started.
They aren`t listening now.
Maybe a few BNP seats in the House may make them sit up and take notice. After all, they let sinn fein in, and look where it`s got them.
The immigration thing is only one facet of disapproval and discontent in the populace. Pissing away our Island`s sovereign rights, to a utopian dream of a federal European Superstate which isn`t working now and will work even less in the future, is what really gets on my tits.
When taxation, defence, foreign policy, trade, health insurance, etc, etc,etc, are all dictated by Brussels, it won`t matter how you vote. I`t`ll be a done deal.
It`s closer than you think.[/quote]

Well said Harry.
The BNP will NOT be "getting in" anytime soon.
I wouldn't want us too, either. We're not ready to govern in any sense.
But what I'd dearly love, and work my ars* off for is to get equal and fair representation in councils, parliament and Brussels too.
Give the people a REAL say.
You see, we in the BNP say what we mean, and mean what we say.
And it's precisely because of that, that the establishment Parties don't want us there - because w'ed expose their daily bull**** and theatrics!

Cheers,

Rorky.
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Rorkes Drift

Thanks for coming on the board to reply, I wouldn't want this forum to turn into a party political broadcast, but I for one would like one question answered amongst many.

"What is the aim of the BNP to those people not indigenous to the UK, ie they may be British born but still hold beliefs of their own country, and religion. Is it the aim to 'repatriate' these people or not?"

Personally my feeling is that those that are here LEGALLY can stay here, those ILLEGALLY here must be repatriated and then shut the door to all newcomers apart from genuine refugees where there is a conflict adjacent to our borders. I feel that this may be the overriding factor why you have a doubters wanting to support your party.

I would like to discuss Europe, defence, crime and hanging et al but the above MUST be addressd first, can you do this without causing a furore on these boards and for any respondees, keeping the debate on an even keel.
Rorkes Drift

Post by Rorkes Drift »

Morning Spannerman....

I shall certainly try to explain things. The problem with me talking such an emotive and sometimes hypothetical issue, is that whetever I say, it will be taken as the view of the BNP itself, when on occasions it will actually be MY OWN personal belief. I'm not even sure where to start, so if I get tangential, bear with me please :-)

First off, a few years ago, an eminent Cambridge/Oxford professor (Sykes) stated that a true Brit, or as near as one could get to it, was someone whose maternal grandmother was born in Britain before 1948.
Sykes loathes the BNP for the same reasons the media does - we're bad for business in terms of being seen to say anything that broadly concurs with BNP policy. It's all media hype...but that's another thread altogether.

This also largely depends on how 'British' those people feel and act. If, for example, these people are wandering around with Jamican flags in their car window, forever saying how Britain is a s***-hole, and just basically not wishing to integrate in any way (i.e. not following sports teams, not being part of society in general) then why, under a BNP-leed government, would they even want to stay here? By their own actions, they are not British.

However, it is NOT necessarily a case of 'race'. SPACE plays a large part.
You note that people who are not illegal should be allowed to stay here.
Then thet would probably be (as they're afforded citizenship in two ways - 1, via the asylum laws we have, and 2, via the EU citizenship regulations that John Major and Maggie signed away at Maastricht) the vast majority of people that have come here over the last 15 years.

Well I would suggest that much of the problems we presently have in an over-burdened and under-funded health system is because of the amount of people here that have never paid INTO it but yet are taking from it regularly. The social problems with crime are more often then not because of the perpetrator being foreign and not integrating into our own culture/society. The problems with housing - i.e. migration alone causes a city the size of Cambridge to be built EVERY SIX months, due to the numbers of migration - are caused by over-burden and over-crowding.
We are simply full-up and over-stretched.

Yet we appear to care more for third-world countries and their problems than we do our own homeless etc. A fact that many of you here may already know is that at least one third of Britain's homeless population are ex-forces personnel, having gone into civvy street and have no work, no resources and allowed no benefits. That's the land fit for heroes we were all promised, is it?!

Repatriation is such a hypothetical issue for us because it's hard to legislate for. It'd be like asking our Chairman what he plans to do with the levels of income tax. He just can't answer it efectively because until we have the reigns of parliamentary power and have the figures in froint of us, we can't assess what's best. Before we start considering 'repatriation', we should first worry about stopping the flood now. We should then take all the criminal elements and illegal immigrants etc and sling out those. That would be aq good start, and provide a stark message to those "trying it on" in future.

However, as a brief guide, the BNP says that black/asian/non-white people - as well as foreign nationals from anywhere else - would be afforded the opportunity by way of generous financial incentives for both the individual/family AND their country of origin. That's not to say we would be at the docks of each port or at each airport with armed guards forcing people out. That's plainly wrong; it's over-zealous, and if any government wants to be booted out of office quick, then that would be the way to go about it. It's not realistic and it's not right.
If you were a Jamaican always going on about 'Kingston' and the reggae/drugs culture that pervades it, wouldn't you accept £25,000 )or whatever it may hypothetically be) to go and live there if you were prpvided for by way of incentives and the country doesn't collapse economically?

But until we are nearer to the top of the tree, it would be very hard to pass realistic policy statements on. We do have a number of black people support us. There is one Sikh gentleman that writes for our monthly newspaper on a regular basis.

But let's be honest, since the VAST majority of the incoming migrants of whatever status coming here are actually Muslim, and our country has been traditionally Christian for something like 16 centuries, wouldn't we be encouraging war/tension by trying top force opposing religions to integrate? We. collectively, have made our own beds, and ONLY WE can change it.
harry hackedoff

Some of the points you make are valid, immigrants who have never paid into the system are more equal than those who have paid in all their lives, for instance, and those points have been exhaustively covered on here, previously. I couldn’t give a flying f* what colour a man is. It isn’t an issue for me. What matters is the quality of that man and I judge him by his actions, not his words.
In my lifetime I have seen England ruined. The country that I spent my childhood in has long gone. The mass immigration policy and the vast number of illegals in UK (I don’t blame them for wanting a better life) have changed Britain forever. It never was " multi-cultural" in the left-wing, PC sense. I’ve said before that most English people, if they trace their roots back far enough, come from somewhere else. The difference is that they assimilated into the host population. It isn’t racist to say that the present situation has all the qualities and meets all of the criteria, of a parasitic relationship. One side provides all the benefits and receives little in exchange; the other side benefits enormously and contributes little or nothing. This, as I see it, is where UK is now. It plainly cannot continue like this, or one day England will have a majority who are a) muslim and b) owe their allegiance elsewhere.
This was in no way the sole reason for me emigrating, but it was certainly a factor, (and we`ve been here for just over a year, Spanners mate :wink: ).
Given the general perception that your party has in the UK, what is the Party solution?
And by the way, if you insist on using emotive titles as your username, perhaps you may care to spell them correctly. The battle was Rourke`s Drift.
Aye,
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
davo141

Post by davo141 »

after reading the BNP's policys on there site...
i see a few very good ideas
i see a few very bad ideas

bad ones such as withdrawing from nato, breaking alliances with america and europe as we need both but not at such a stake as we have now.

a few good ones that pleased me where the boostin of defences and with drawing from pointless places where we are not needed, argubly we need to be in some ie iraq.

on another note i am pleased the US has blocked countries who rejected the war from bidding for contracts as this is unargubley morally right as our boys have fought and died, why should kermit and crew go get all the money for now without lifting a finger!

i liked the idea of no-euro currency but the idea of withdrawing from europe altogether baffled me as it is benificial...maybe in a while the BNP may get a good manifesto to gether which will please and appeal to many people! and i hope they do....if not them communism is about as good as our current situation, least everything we need works!!

cheers, davo
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Rorkes Drift wrote:First off, a few years ago, an eminent Cambridge/Oxford professor (Sykes) stated that a true Brit, or as near as one could get to it, was someone whose maternal grandmother was born in Britain before 1948.

Well I would suggest that much of the problems we presently have in an over-burdened and under-funded health system is because of the amount of people here that have never paid INTO it but yet are taking from it regularly.

However, as a brief guide, the BNP says that black/asian/non-white people - as well as foreign nationals from anywhere else

and our country has been traditionally Christian for something like 16 centuries
Just shows even eminent professors can be stupid. Or has he revised the date to reflect the number of years since his pronouncement? Is it supposed to be some arbitrary absolute? Would he still quote 1948 in 2100 [if he lived that long]?

The main problem with the NHS isn't as you suggest. It's the exponential increase in ever more expensive surgical techniques created by improved technology: plus the increasingly expensive drugs which are becoming available; and the rapidly aging population. If we went back to 1965 pre-Christian Barnard, etc, there'd be plenty of money to fund it.

The BNP lets its true colours slip when it says black/asian/non-white [then realizes it's giving the game away and adds in...] as well as foreign nationals from anywhere else. :-?

It's true that Britain has been traditionally Christian. But what % of the population are practising Christians and go to church other than for Christenings, births, deaths and marriages.

No, the BNP is a useful device for giving the other parties a wake-up call, but that's as far as it'll get.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

davo141 wrote:on another note i am pleased the US has blocked countries who rejected the war from bidding for contracts as this is unargubley morally right as our boys have fought and died, why should kermit and crew go get all the money for now without lifting a finger!
What do you make of the fact that Iraqi companies can bid on only 1% of the total contracts?
harry hackedoff

Frank, why shouldn`t the Iraqis bid for work? After all, they were there you know, and without them there wouldn`t be a country to rebuild :P
Still waiting for a reply to this question, btw
Given the general perception that your party has in the UK, what is the Party solution?
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Harry, that's kind of my point: with unemployment at around 50% in Iraq, why are Iraqi companies allowed to bid only for 1% of the contracts?

I have no problem with France, Germany et al being shut out (although I disagree that Canada should be) of the process.

Will this not in turn feed the problem of immigration to the UK by Iraqis if they can't find work over there?
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

What is there to rebuild? When I went to Basra and Shaibah in 1958 the place looks the tip it is today, wouldn't it be nice for some of those Iraqis here to go back to help manage their own country, I'm sure Uncles George and Dick could find them all a job with Halliburton.

Recall a previous US Pres. saying a while back (LBJ I think), 'It's alright helping these under developed countries, but isn't it time these countries began to help themselves' or words to that effect.
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

If only we had Proportional Representation in this country, the smaller political parties (like the BNP) who have some support can have a say in Parliament and raise their profile a bit, instead of it being Tories Labour, Labour Tories etc...

I am quite nationalist. I hate the way our Britain is slowly being wasted away infront of our eyes and we can do nothing about it or worse that the govt seems to be doing nothing about it. I mainly blame the BBC for supporting all the minority groups in society (coloured people, gays, lesbians, transexuals etc) by brainwashing us (especially young children) into thinking it is ok that they come into our country and they must be accepted into society. They do it through Television and radio and the media, and because a black or coloured person is presenting a TV show or something they can come and be accepted into our society and anyone who objects to it will be arrested or worse, questioned by other people in society and hated because they have already been influened too much by the media. Now the Govt has introduced the racial discrimination act (in the 70's i think) we have no chance of saying anything about it when i am sure their are many people who would like to address this issue.

James
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!