Share This Page:

Did you serve in Bosnia or the Falklands? Yes? Please read

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
Philippa Kettlewell

Did you serve in Bosnia or the Falklands? Yes? Please read

Post by Philippa Kettlewell »

Hi

Are you an ex-serviceman who served in Bosnia or the Falklands? If the answer is yes I would like to hear from you.

I’m currently carrying out a study on the experiences of combat and peacekeeping missions in the armed forces. I need to interview men who went to Bosnia or the Falklands on their experiences while serving there and also whether they interacted with the local people.

If you live in the North West I would like to interview you face to face at a time and place convenient for you.

If you do not live in the North West I can email you a list of the interview questions which you can answer and email back.

The aim of the study is to provide ongoing evidence to the government and health authorities that our veterans and active army personnel need more support upon returning from conflict abroad.

My contact details are philippa_kettlewell@yahoo.co.uk or you can call me on 07763333020

Please get in touch.

Thanks

Philippa
timex

Re: Did you serve in Bosnia or the Falklands? Yes? Please re

Post by timex »

Phillipa, you might want to put this on the RM forum as a few of us visit that site..
MSI64

Re: Did you serve in Bosnia or the Falklands? Yes? Please re

Post by MSI64 »

Whats the study for/about??
Drop me a PM
Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."

"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad."

Erwin Rommel (Desert Fox)