Share This Page:

cadets

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

dazzaw23 wrote:Nah, the NCO is good because he has jus got his SGT but still aint gerrin respected by cadets
Perhaps he should try giving them some counselling......followed by a good shoeing! :whistle:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Nice to see you still have your caring side :wink:
Hostage_Negotiator wrote:followed by a good shoeing! :whistle:
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
dazzaw23

Post by dazzaw23 »

would your squadron allow you to borrow No.1 Dress for any purposes??? as have got a fancy dress tomorrow and have to go in as a film or TV star and was thinking of going in as kenneth more who played Bader in reach for the sky
WhO dArEs CoUlD wIn BuT tHeY cOuLd LoSe AsWeLl
Hostage_Negotiator

Impersonating an officer is an arrestable offence! as is wearing any current pattern of HM uniform as a form of fancy dress!
Stiil not to be a complete killjoy if you're stuck for ideas... you could always shave your head leaving a thin well trimmed strip along the centre and go as a Brazilian!
Hope this helps!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
flo

Post by flo »

Hostage_Negotiator wrote:
you could always shave your head leaving a thin well trimmed strip along the centre and go as a Brazilian!
:D :D :D :D Thank god for pelvic floor exercises!!! :wink:
Hostage_Negotiator

Nice to see I wasn't too subtle for you Flo! :lol:
dazzaw23

Post by dazzaw23 »

wel, they let me borrow them, but they didnt have them in my size, so the pants were almost around my balls and the jacket was only just big enough.lol i did have the brazillian idea in mind, but just putting a scarfs tassles on my head.
Hostage_Negotiator

Just as a cautionary note if you do decide to attend as a Brazilian please ensure that you walk slowly at all times! Oh and make sure SO19 isn't on the guest list! :o
dazzaw23

Post by dazzaw23 »

nah, they wernt there, but ther wuz some KGB ther insted in british DPM's and an RA reserve aswell, we raised ova £500 tho
Skye

Post by Skye »

im in 2229 loughborough squadron. Just joined up and I am loving it. Hang in there it is worth it. It will look stunning on your CV aswell as raising your chances of a better job in the military.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

You haven`t really got the hang of this forums game have you mate :-?
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

your talking to somebody who posted 2 years ago. Dosn't that give you the shivers :lol:
rach7

Post by rach7 »

hello, just wanting some info, i literally live next to the ATC like literally, and was just wondering how accomodating would they be if i went and explained that i was going in the raf next year and was just wanting to get a bit experience and volunteered as an adult instructor?
"jump through the loops" as said by my dad haha
UKfighter

It is worth it

Post by UKfighter »

Just to let you know, Air Cadets is seriously worth it, but remember that some SQNs just dont do the job properly, at our SQN (213 squadron rochester) their is nearly always something on the weekends exp. shooting, adventure training camps, flying so remember ATC is totally worth it just choose the right one. If you are feeling bored change your SQN