Share This Page:

Serious training partner required in Glasgow or surrounding

Post your request here if your looking for a training partner in your area.
gordon

Serious training partner required in Glasgow or surrounding

Post by gordon »

Hi, im lookin at joining the forces asap and have begun training, I need to lose 3 kg before I can join plus I want to work on my fitness. Right now I train 4/5 days a week but im looking at mixing my training up, be it runs, swimming, hill walking and im also considering once every second weekend just getting away camping and cycling. Im looking for people in the Glasgow area who are serious about joining or have already started the process and are looking for people to train with and push each other to our limits.

If anyone wants a trainin partner let me know, cheers

Gogs
SBurt

Re: Serious training partner required in Glasgow or surround

Post by SBurt »

Hi. I'm doing my dissertation on military discipline and the effects on the body and how people's identification with their body changes due to the training. To get a better understanding my supervisor suggested doing some military style training as well as following some military routines in terms of eating, sleep, etc. Am currently just doing weight training 3 times a week waiting for shin splints to go, but am looking to get some fitness work in asap. Would be good to get an outline of the kinds of training involved if you could help with that at all.

Cheers.