Share This Page:

Whinge Away

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

People who can't admit their wrong. And the person accusing some one of being wrong can actually stop telling them their wrong after.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
druadan

Post by druadan »

People who don't have a the faintest idea making things up in the little fantasy land that surely exists inside their meagre brains and passing it off as fact...the wannabes are back with a vengeance :wink:

Disclaimer: not all of them, or even most...the minority etc etc
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

lol my last post was aimed at a gripe between man and wife don't take offence any one. must have accidentally deleted a couple lines because of the cruddy laptop keyboard layout. different to the pc ones
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
KODE

Post by KODE »

AddzWilkinson wrote:
Obi w@#k wrote:I don't visit Liverpool very often these days, but why oh why do Scousers always seem to want to fight?.............................And some of them support Everton!
thats cuz when they have nothing else to steal they have to resort to fighting lol. :L
:roll: How original!
fodd

Post by fodd »

Darren82 wrote:Well 3 days afte Xmas I find out the ex-missus has been playing hide the sausage with some lucky young fellow and then I get made redundant a week after that, that's not the problem though... oh no, I have to wait until the end of April to start RM recruit training.

The cheek!
Oi before you point the finger mate im in Australia 8)
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

AddzWilkinson and KODE, off to the cage you two! Sort it out there.
fodd

Post by fodd »

Obi w@#k wrote:I don't visit Liverpool very often these days, but why oh why do Scousers always seem to want to fight?.............................And some of them support Everton!
mate thats everton fans for you champions league final the one we lost :evil: :evil: I was in the sports bar opposite yates in town and 5 everton fans ran in the middle of al of us cheering calling us scum etc then massive fights broke out thats when you wonder why dont these lads sort their lifes out!!!
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
KODE

Post by KODE »

To be fair fodd, I wouldn't have done that so it aint all everton fans, and I'm pretty ceretain that would have happened if, and reluctantly, thats a BIG if, it had of been the other way around, Or in any other city aswell, its not just scousers, its just the mindless fools that use football as an excuse to fight.

KODE
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

All international referees are biased against England........................except the one at the England v France game last weekend.