Share This Page:

School Photo's

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
got1

School Photo's

Post by got1 »

It's amazing, if yo go to the following site you stand a good chance of seeing yourself in your school photo, as long as you were born after the camera was invented that is. Just follow instructions. Good Luck.

www.worldschoolphotographs.com
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Its a fake? Why would someone scan all pictures from all schools and put them on the net? Plus for that sort of web engine you think they would have made a better web design and not needed ads from Google? :-?
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

hahaha, thats good, made me giggle.
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

chappy are you purposely being a twit?????????? did you even bother to fill it out? W.W.W
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Wee Willy Winkie wrote:chappy are you purposely being a twit?????????? did you even bother to fill it out? W.W.W
I must be letting my vocation in life slip, I usually aim high and try my up most to be an annoying, pretentious, lying, stealing, cheating, nasty motorscooter. If all I`m being is a 'twit' I`ll have to put more effort in.

Willy (surely cant be a coincidence) - you Bee catching, transgendered girls blouse! Get back in the coal shed before I choke you out. Ha! :roll: :o :evil: :x :) :-?
Wee Willy Winkie

Willy (surely cant be a coincidence) - you Bee catching, transgendered girls blouse! Get back in the coal shed before I choke you out. Ha! :roll: :o :evil: :x :) :-?[/quote]

hmm, well never been called the above, ill have to give you that one old chaps me lad. w.w.w
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Nope - your not having it. You didnt bite so I shall revoke all previous said comments.
Wee Willy Winkie

haha, im sure you would have loved for me to call you an effing w4anker lol thankyou for revoking all previous comments, now about the monkeys in the school photos, one of them is mightily familiar :lol: :lol: :lol: w.w.w
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Holy crap, that's me!

Really should have shaved for photo day...
jockladfaejockland

Post by jockladfaejockland »

you bell end I have spent twenty mins of my naval career waiting on the thing to pull up that pic! :evil: :evil: :x :x :oops: :) :D :lol:
Nobbys the name Minehunting the game.

I'll get me coat...

Post by Guest »

I was looking forward to getting some photos of my year :evil: and when it said it had found like 3, I was happy, then the stupid monkeys came up!
Doc

Post by Doc »

But that is your school stinky. And that is you in the middle.

Post by Guest »

What the :o ...honestly, If I were a monkey, I would come back and haunt you Doc.
got1

Post by got1 »

I,m glad to see some people have not lost there sense of humour.
On reflection, I should have posted this on the RAF site :D
dalo

Post by dalo »

Hahaha thats good, at least it wasnt one of those wheres waldo things, bloody shit myself at them.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.