Share This Page:

Gays

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
Doc

Post by Doc »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop looking at my arse! :o
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

Your friends not you by any chance is he? :D

Bloody village people, they really have done naval recruitment some damage with their homo-erotic yet ever so catchy tunes.
Hallsy

Post by Hallsy »

some of the lads down at collingwood went out in there 3's and were swamped by women.... i could not make that night :(
djmarkmclachlan

Post by djmarkmclachlan »

Thats just sad. If you're gonna do it, atleast do it in style; overalls - that was a fun night. But 3's? The only chicks who go for a guy in his 3's is one of the desperate scruff's, 25 year old with a 7/8 year old kid kind, looking to get him knocked up on the first night and try to trap him with a kid, and they suck from my experience. :)
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

What are 3's?
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

Whoops! posted it twice.
djmarkmclachlan

New name for the old 5's.
Doc

Post by Doc »

So one morning some prong in the Admirality woke up and thought "I know how to improve the service...call 5's....3's!!!"

What was the farking point in that!

farking horrible things anyway! Junglies and a parasmock much more fetching! :lol:

or.............

:lol: :lol:
djmarkmclachlan

I joined the Navy so I wasnt a Soldier! :) Camo, does nothing for sex-appeal, mind you.. neither does 1's, 3's, 4's, or any other RN kit, the RAF on the other hand... :D
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

djmarkmclachlan wrote:Thats just sad. If you're gonna do it, atleast do it in style; overalls - that was a fun night. But 3's? The only chicks who go for a guy in his 3's is one of the desperate scruff's, 25 year old with a 7/8 year old kid kind, looking to get him knocked up on the first night and try to trap him with a kid, and they suck from my experience. :)
Mark surely you realise this is exactly the kind of girl any self respecting matelot would want to trap.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I joined the Navy aswell. Could have fooled me though. Still Royal reminded me on a daily basis by saying "oi matelot twat!" :lol: :lol:

And OMSS your spot on bud, but to confuse the lass who was the father one of us would trap her and then she'd get passed around the grot! Id do the paternal blood test and swop it for the MO's :o :lol: :lol:
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

But remember if you do trap this type of girl and she takes you back to swilley keep your socks on.
djmarkmclachlan

Doc wrote:I joined the Navy aswell. Could have fooled me though. Still Royal reminded me on a daily basis by saying "oi matelot twat!" :lol: :lol:

And OMSS your spot on bud, but to confuse the lass who was the father one of us would trap her and then she'd get passed around the grot! Id do the paternal blood test and swop it for the MO's :o :lol: :lol:
lmao, that made me giggle.

I had a chick who dragged me back to Bognor Regis when I was at Sultan, and she was called Sheena! I met her parents who were shit boring, got J-iggy on her daughters bed, slept there for a bit then returned to Sultan couple of hours later - maybe Im a daddy. :-?