Share This Page:

Women in the Special Forces

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Noz wrote:Come on AS. At the end of the day who would you rather basha up with. Big hairy arsed bloke or nice young lady who can do the job.
Absolutely correct, Noz, which is why it is completely unworkable (plus, I don't think my Mrs would be overjoyed!). I'd just rather not have the distraction of a "re-entrant" when I'm supposed to be covering my arcs!
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

anglo-saxon wrote:I'd just rather not have the distraction of a "re-entrant" when I'm supposed to be covering my arcs!
AS, FCUK the arcs, i`d sooner cover the little butt thats keeping me warm in the slit trench, and then after we`ve finished, she`d do the honourable thing and get my breakfast on :wink:

After All, an Army marches on its Stomach 8)
mutter nutter

Post by mutter nutter »

Just to throw my 2 euro in, Women can join the Irish Arw as long as they pass the selection
(Glaine ar gcroi, neart ar ngeag agus beart de reir arm mbriarthar)
goreD.

Post by goreD. »

If you want to you can go 14 Int Coy.
Mexican bandit, "Badges?! We don't need no stinking badges....."
Major Kong, "Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all that stuff....."
Gore, "The first casualty of war is your underpants....."
smiler127

Post by smiler127 »

you can have women in the regiment, but it will only be women officers working as intelligence etc..etc women soldiers are not allowed as they are not even allowed in infantry regiments anyway.

8)