Share This Page:

Cadets

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.

Do you want to give up CDTs

Poll ended at Thu 10 Apr, 2008 6:53 pm

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 2

UKfighter

Cadets

Post by UKfighter »

I keep hearing of people who are questioning whether the ATC is worth it. And in some cases I can see why some would not want to stay because of the example the Civilian staff and Adult NCO's set. I can understand it would proberbly make you feel like this :evil: What you are feeling is that you have done everything the ATC can offer and you can't be bothered to carry on but new things will always come. However if it is the same situation with the staff as I have mentioned with the idea that all they do is drink coffee all evening and still tell you what to do is different. So you lot have to consider that SQNs have got lazy b**steds running them and some are much more worth it. Basically if you do not like your current SQN the change to another.
TRUST ME
I speak with experence
Angry_Young_Man

Post by Angry_Young_Man »

I enjoyed my time with the cadets. Your getting free flying lessons for crying out loud! Whats there to complain about!
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Well although I served in the RAF, I served in the RAF Regiment, so I had the presence of mind as a youngster to join, as a cadet, the Royal Green Jackets - infantry cadet - infantry job later. That said the instructors there were far from good. And one Captain was a kiddy fiddler!

It helps to know, at an early age, what you want to be! I knew at 14 I wanted to be a solider and a police officer. So I was, both!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Solider 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

harry hackedoff wrote:Solider 8)
Jesus, that's twice now in the same day. I'm just typing too quickly today!

I was solider than most though! :P