Share This Page:

newbie - back into the swing of things

"The Team Works" Discussions about the Royal Navy.
munchulike

newbie - back into the swing of things

Post by munchulike »

right guys have been registered on this forum befoe a few year ago when i was contemplating and actually working towards joining the fleet air arm..

i got as far as interview, passed and was given a date...... but as things happen when your least expecting them i met a lady - "dont go we wont be able to do a relationship with you on the other side of the world!" -so the dreams i had were abandoned...

a few weeks ago i found out this lady was never faithful from day one and i had given up my aspirations and dreams for nothing,.

so a quick phone call to te afco this morning made me smile, "oh yes we still have your file, your test scores are still valid and you were above avaerage on your results!" NICE ONE

they carried on saying "all you will have to do is come in and get rebriefed on the new navy terms and conditions, pass a medical and fitness test and your in...... how soon do you wat to come in???"

now this got me into a bit of a frenzy, "wow i `m still able to follow my old dreams!" , so now its a case of a few months training and i`m away by the looks of it.....

i just thought i`d share this with you all and will probably become a regualar on the site untilll such time i`m away...

my names anthony , i`m 26 and live in north wales so any local heeds out there give me a shout
meet hemroid my golf
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/kingant101/sigtcutcopy.jpg
flo

Post by flo »

Good for you anthony, i hope this time your dreams will be followed through. Welcome back to the fold.

Flo
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

My older borther was in that lot and loved it mate so good luck!!
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
munchulike

Post by munchulike »

hey cheers guys.... good support there! cool
meet hemroid my golf
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/kingant101/sigtcutcopy.jpg