Share This Page:

Stop the British Civil War 2007

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Falkens

Post by Falkens »

Having read many of these posts, what i judge as ignornat threads by BICRE, I myself believe what you are saying is quite clearly misjudged and misguided!

I am somewhat curious as to where your qoutes are from? You appear to be a preacher or anti-white supporter yet stuck in an ideology that I do not understand!!

As regards to white supremacy and ideologys, these do not exist but only in your head. We live in a democratic society which you should be greatful off and not a life of tyranny and bloodshed such as some African countries whereby your actions already would have cost you and our lifes!! Ever thought of that?[/quote]
SO19

Post by SO19 »

It seems you have some knowledge of the alternative source of power.
That is impressive.
BICRE has obviously been watching starwars too much. Maybe he would enjoy the force of my boot up his arse?
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

BICRE you have finally managed to impress me. Never have i sat here at the screen completely dumbfounded by the stupidity of another human being.

But I am curious to hear your strategy for fighting the white supremacists. Honestly.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Tam527

Post by Tam527 »

Being Ignorant, Could Require Educating
'Oi', 'You'!... 'Yes You'! Straighten that fu??ing arm or I'll rip it off and beat you round the head with the soggy end!!
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Falkens wrote:I am somewhat curious as to where your qoutes are from?
I think I might know...
Morpheus wrote:Upon reflection and meditation you will soon wake up.
Yoda wrote:Your anger is focused in the wrong direction...Fear is the result of ignorance and anger.
Spiderman's uncle wrote:Power and responsibility go together
er, John Birt wrote:Only the White Supremacists have the power to create functional categories.
...and the rest of it sounds suspiciously like a photo-negative version of dear ole' Adolf, bless his little mass-murdering fookhead cotton socks. Methinks BICRE should spend less time watching sci-fi / comic book classics and more time overthrowing...whoever it is.

PS
Why do you think that the Commission for Racial equality exists?
It exists because some institutional-type white people set it up laddie. You think it was magicked into being from lead, or is some kind of virtuous grass-roots movement engendered from the blood of the fallen and so on? Nope, institutional-type white people, sorry. AH! perhaps I begin to see your point! Clearly they must have set it up conspiring to trick minorities into...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

PPS Looking over your rather amusing little website, I am impressed by the level of support. Why, you have both the head of the Metropolitan Police, and the Conservative Party...oh wait, you don't, do you? That's not actually true, is it? In fact, you have yourself, and...anonymous. So, just yourself then. In fact, that whole site is just you, isn't it?

Think clearly, and answer intelligently.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

Sarastro, quality. :D
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there!
http://hometown.aol.com/raceinspectorate/index.htm
I've visited this website and found it to be very interesting. In fact it made many very valid points, so that I now agree with BICRE.
You lot owe me big time.
For far too long all you Southern Supremacists and Welsh, Scots, Brummy, Jock and Geordie Supremacists have been oppressing the downtrodden Scouseman. Slurring our good name by referring to us as thieving Scouse Bastards.
I say A A A equality for the Scouseman. No civil war, everybody calm down, calm down.
Anybody who disagrees with this will have his car put on bricks!

Clear?
Does that make sense?
Use intelligence and logic with focus.

http://hometown.aol.com/scouseinspectorate/index.htm

Rogue Scouse
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Falkens wrote:Having read many of these posts, what i judge as ignornat threads by BICRE, I myself believe what you are saying is quite clearly misjudged and misguided!
You are entitled to your belief.

I am somewhat curious as to where your qoutes are from? You appear to be a preacher or anti-white supporter yet stuck in an ideology that I do not understand!!
No. That is not correct.
"anti-white" is not the issue.
The problem is Institutional Racism.

As regards to white supremacy and ideologys, these do not exist but only in your head. We live in a democratic society which you should be greatful off and not a life of tyranny and bloodshed such as some African countries whereby your actions already would have cost you and our lifes!! Ever thought of that?

It is not possible for a society with the problem of Institutional Racism to have democracy.

Think about that carefully.

As regards tyranny and bloodshed these are always useful to the White Supremacists for their business interests.

White Supremacists will even engineer the deaths of people they have classified as 'white' if those deaths will support, promote, finance, sustain and enforce White Supremacy and the system of Institutional Racism.
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Sonne wrote:BICRE you have finally managed to impress me. Never have i sat here at the screen completely dumbfounded by the stupidity of another human being.

But I am curious to hear your strategy for fighting the white supremacists. Honestly.

Sonne

There is much that you need to unlearn young one.

The White Supremacists are the smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated and most deceptive people in the world.

Only the White Supremacists can dismantle the system Institutional Racism.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

We're you born here BICRE?
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Sarastro wrote:
PPS Looking over your rather amusing little website, I am impressed by the level of support. Why, you have both the head of the Metropolitan Police, and the Conservative Party...oh wait, you don't, do you? That's not actually true, is it? In fact, you have yourself, and...anonymous. So, just yourself then. In fact, that whole site is just you, isn't it?

I am irrelevant.
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

BICRE wrote:

I am irrelevant.
That is the first thing you have said that i wholeheartedly agree with.

Now BICRE going yto ask yo ua simple question. What in your opinion is Institutional Racism. Please THIS TIME attempt to give a clear and concise account of your opinion.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Humphreyscraig00

Post by Humphreyscraig00 »

Sonne wrote:
BICRE wrote:

I am irrelevant.

Sonne
:D :D

In starting, I wish this BICRE guy/girl whatever would read your posts Sonne, instead of quoting random bits, then posting nonesense and then saying think clearly lol

Could this BICRE fella (that is assuming he is a fella, ive not been on his site and cant be arsed to (I must be black eh sonne :D j/k )) please actually state what his beliefs and aims are?

He says that he wants to dismantle instatutionalised racism, (or make the white supremacists do it as they are the only ones capable apparently), yet he doesnt actually state what institutionalised racism is, from what he has posted it is obvios that he doesnt actually have a clue.

So if only the white supremacists can dismantle it and it is working to thier advantage why would they? What is your plan to stop it?

There will be no civil war in 2007. Also what are you talking about, you say the civil war will be between whites to gain control of the white supremacist institionoinalised racism stakes or some such. Make sense damnit my head is nearly imploding from confusion when I read your posts.

Also are you pro white, anti white or neutral? You have stated twice that whites are the "smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated and most deceptive people in the world. " which makes you pro white as you state they are superior, yet you are intent on foiling thier evil plans lol. But you have stated that you are pro co existance, yet your posts smack of anti whiteness.

There were other points I wanted to bring up but putting the extra effort into understanding what you put incase there was anything at all to it has hurt my brain that much that I have forgotten the other points, and I really cant be bothered re reading the thread.

If I remember them I will post them later.

Still I suppose we could solve all the troubles if we made a blacks only alton towers day. Oh no wait Im white and suggested it, and thusly it is a white supremacist racist Idea.

(Just thought Id note Im actually anti white, even though I am white, not an anti white extremist or anything, its just the ratio of w@#k to ok people is higher in whites than in other races in my experience thusly I dislike whites more than other races, contrived eh?)
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Sonne wrote:
BICRE wrote:

I am irrelevant.

Now BICRE going yto ask yo ua simple question. What in your opinion is Institutional Racism. Please THIS TIME attempt to give a clear and concise account of your opinion.

Sonne
Basically.

Institutional Racism is the system created by White Supremacist ideology.

Institutional Racism is people classified as 'White', by people who believe in White Supremacy, systematically treating White people better than non-white people and non-white people systematically abused by people classified as 'White' in White Supremacist organisations.

Institutional Racism does sometimes result in the abuse of people classified as 'White' only if the abuse of White people is deemed necessary, by the White Supremacists, for the promotion, sustainance, finance, and enforcement of White Supremacist ideology.

Does that make sense?
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Humphreyscraig00 wrote:
Sonne wrote:
BICRE wrote:

I am irrelevant.

Sonne
:D :D

In starting, I wish this BICRE guy/girl whatever would read your posts Sonne, instead of quoting random bits, then posting nonesense and then saying think clearly lol

Could this BICRE fella (that is assuming he is a fella, ive not been on his site and cant be arsed to (I must be black eh sonne :D j/k )) please actually state what his beliefs and aims are?

The aim is to solve the problem of Institutional Racism.

So if only the white supremacists can dismantle it and it is working to thier advantage why would they? What is your plan to stop it?
White Supremacist ideology is a lie. The White Supremacists have deceived themselves that their system is to their advantage.

There will be no civil war in 2007. Also what are you talking about, you say the civil war will be between whites to gain control of the white supremacist institionoinalised racism stakes or some such. Make sense damnit my head is nearly imploding from confusion when I read your posts.

The White Supremacists have until the end of 2006 to dismantle the system of Institutional Racism or the poor people who have been classified as 'White' will demand a greater share of the benefits of White Supremacist ideology.

The poor people will ask themselves what is the advantage of being classified as 'White' and remaining poorer and suffering more than a non-white person.

Also are you pro white, anti white or neutral? You have stated twice that whites are the "smartest, cleverest, most sophisticated and most deceptive people in the world. " which makes you pro white as you state they are superior, yet you are intent on foiling thier evil plans lol. But you have stated that you are pro co existance, yet your posts smack of anti whiteness.

White people and Black people do not exist.

White Supremacist ideology created the lies that created the system of Institutional Racism.

Get a piece of White paper and put it next to your face and look in a mirror, you should notice a significant difference.

It is wrong to classify people by their skin colour.