Share This Page:

Stop the British Civil War 2007

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Tam527

Post by Tam527 »

A question BICRE,

What would you have as the solution to Institutional Racism and The White Supremacist ideology?

Tam.
'Oi', 'You'!... 'Yes You'! Straighten that fu??ing arm or I'll rip it off and beat you round the head with the soggy end!!
Banch

Post by Banch »

Perhaps the ethnic minority community should look a little closer to home before they go around blaming all and sundry for their problems and difficulties.
I believe the vast majority of this problem comes with ethnic minority children being raised with the belief that all other races are against them and society is against them. With these kind of beliefs/attitudes is it any wonder that from time to time these issues boil over.
Of course racism exists but it comes from all sides, and living smack in the middle of brum i've seen it from all sides.
But hey forget all that let's just blame an institution because that's what they always do.

Cheers.
Illustrious

I may of missed something....

Post by Illustrious »

...but from what I understand, you're implying that racism comes only from "White Supremacists" Im sorry but that is an utter load of B#@$%& in my opinion. All forms of racism come from all forms of people, be it white, black, yellow, brown. Hell I bet even smurfs have had their run ins. The point I'm trying to make is its EVERYWHERE, blaming one group of people is not the answer! All it causes is people like us and others who are blamed, to get p#@%$& off.

Does that make sense?

*Edit - spelt is wrong :oops:
kwew

Post by kwew »

hey who ever you are (BICRE) I havent posted much recently but you have inspired me to air my democratic opinion
WHY DONT YOU JUST FARK ORF!!!!!!!
If you dont like it go back to the home of your ancestors. This free speech that we love so much wouldnt be in such abundance in most other countries so be f-ing grateful that you can use the NHS, schools, welfare and other government funded institutions. It really chaps my arse when I hear people like you moaning about this and that when you should be grateful for all the greatness that you are open to. Yes we all moan now and again about the government or the NHS or whatever but in the end at least we have those things, at least here if you have a heart attack the first thing the ambulance crew check is your vitals not which medical insurance you have or if you have a have the desire to educate yourself, there you go free education in most instances. I have many black and asian friends and you know the difference between them and you is they havent sat round moaning, they have got on with there lives. How dare you call me a racist, dont you see what you have done, you have been racist towards white people by catergorising us, isnt that exactly what you are trying to stop you small minded little penis!!!
Last edited by kwew on Mon 03 Jul, 2006 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myss

Post by myss »

Illustrious - yes, it makes sense and is very true. But BICRE - you don't 'alf talk a lot of cack.
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Right where to begin.

My fellow young black males are not getting anywhere in society for a very simple reason. People like you BICRE. From a very young age black men are told that white ogres will hold them back at every turn. Eventually they stop trying and resign themselves to a life of menial work (if they even bother).

Living in a predominantly white middle class area you'd imagine if there were such an epidemic of institutional racism then I would be hit by it constantly. Well you'd be wrong. Never experienced any problems, I hold a middle management position in my company (with a several other prominent black and ethnic minority managers). I start university in September at my first choice; there were no bars to entry there.

You say the country is led by white supremacists. This is complete and utter rubbish. You need to remember the country is predominantly white and as such the vast majority of jobs (high level or otherwise) will be filled with white candidates.

You are a racist pure and simple
. The worst kind infact, a person of an ethnic minority who believes that as they are not white they cannot be a racist. You mewl and complain that the white man is holding you down but it is in fact your own attitude holding you back. I've read your webpage and seen the messages you have sent to various companies. Are you surprised you receive frosty receptions? I absolutely hate black people like you. By playing the race card you make things more awkward for hard working and courteous black people like myself. GET AN EDUCATION, GET A JOB AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN FAILURES.

And please please stop talking about Alchemy as "black science" there are great esoteric minds who would be none too pleased at the bastardisation of an ancient system. If you want a chat about paganism, ceremonial magick and middle age beliefs then I’d be happy to educate you and point you towards academic resources.

Sonne

editied to add: There are two types of people who are vocal about black rights. One type advocates the goverenment tips the balance towards ethnic minorites whether it is fair or not. The other promotes education and self-empowerment independant to the government. The latter is the option that you should be working on. That is how social barriers are broken, from the inside and not by government involvement.
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Sonne, take a tot... :drinking:
Live long enough (won't take long) and you'll see people like this on the telly all the time. Just like here in the States.
It's a job, it's a living.
They figured they could make enough noise, get enough media exposure to send their counter-message across.
It's not a message, understand.
It's a reply. You got BNP, you got BICRE or whatever. You got Labor and you got Tories.
But all they're vying up for is cash.
They make noise, they 'agitate', they cash the donations. In exchange for what? Nada.
It's an industry here. Maybe you're beginning over there, I don't know.

Hey BICRE, this one's for you:

The Wind Beneath My Shorts
By Frank S.

It must have been cold there in my shitter,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
you always sunk a fart below.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the stench.
A revolting smell without a name -- for so long,
a powerful odor to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my piles,
and everything I would like to squeeze?
I can fart higher than where my arse is,
'cause you are the wind beneath my shorts.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be lighter with out you.

Did you ever know that you're my piles,
and everything I would like to scratch?
I can fart louder than a diesel,
'cause you are the wind beneath my shorts.

Fall, fall, fall away,
you let me fart so loud.
Oh, fart, fart,
so loud against the head, so loud I almost split a seam.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the fart beneath my shorts.

CLEAR?
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Sonne,
I think you address this issue the best and the most honestly. Great reading. I'm not sure what BRICE is saying, but I know what you are saying and it says a lot.

One thing I forgot while being away is how racism is percieved in the English culture and how circa Clinton 1990's America it is and how the proletariate deal with it or what they percieve as racism.

I hardly believe the UK is going to have a civil war over race relations. If anything it would be just more "White Flight" to Canada and AUS :P

I think BRICE is saying he is advocating special rights for Blacks in the UK?
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

This issue as you all know gets me steamed up.

Let me make this clear, as a black man I DO NOT WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS I AM NOT FARKING DISABLED. I want a fair share dependant on my ability. And i've got it. It's not difficult. However when people like you come to my workplace and expect special treatment / discounts because "We are both black" I feel a deep sense of shame that the community has become so backwards.

BICRE displays Marcus Garvey's colours on his page. Yet he does not hear his message. Marcus wanted to "unite all people of African ancestry of the world to one great body to establish a country and absolutely government of their own". He formed the Black Star Line Steamship Corporation and its successor company, the Black Cross Navigation and Trading Company. Although ultimately they failed he did all this himself with no government involvement. THOSE ARE THE EXAMPLES YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GIVING. If you want something, do it yourself and stop blaming the white boogeyman for YOUR OWN FAILINGS.

Black people are equal in every way, the trouble is they are not putting in even a fraction of the effort they should be.

A very pissed off,

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Just treat this guy the same way we would any Stormfront nut who came on here. Laugh a bit at the funny ranting man, then get back to the business of real life.

The sooner we all ignore mad extremists, the sooner we might get some decent policy & debate on these subjects, as moderates and People With Actual Braincells get to talk, and Mr. BICRE here will wander back to his high-security ward.
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

SO19 wrote:
The British Civil War 2007 would destroy all people and property that is in support of the problem of White Supremacist ideology and the system of Institutional Racism.
How so?

The White Supremacists are in power and have set up the order in Institutional Racism to suit themselves.
The British Civil War 2007 would bring about the chaos that would destroy that order.

Hopefully we can solve the problem of Institutional Racism and avert the violence.

Clear?
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

harry hackedoff wrote:Anyone know where I can get me axe sharpened? 8)

Why is is only racism from your point of view? Is the Association of Black Police Officers non racist then? Or the ridiculously named MOBO Awards :-?
Oooh, yawn is that the time, :roll:

The Association of Black Police Officers is subject to the power of White Supremacist ideology as applied in the system of Institutional Racism.

In others words all Black Police officers including the association are within the system of Institutional Racism.

If there was no Institutional Racism there would be no need for the Association of Black Police Officers.

Clear?

Think carefully.

Use Intelligence.
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Tam527 wrote:A question BICRE,

What would you have as the solution to Institutional Racism and The White Supremacist ideology?

Tam.
Only the White Supremacists who are in power know the solution to the problem of Institutional Racism which they have created.
BICRE

Post by BICRE »

Banch wrote:Perhaps the ethnic minority community should look a little closer to home before they go around blaming all and sundry for their problems and difficulties.
I believe the vast majority of this problem comes with ethnic minority children being raised with the belief that all other races are against them and society is against them. With these kind of beliefs/attitudes is it any wonder that from time to time these issues boil over.
Of course racism exists but it comes from all sides, and living smack in the middle of brum i've seen it from all sides.
But hey forget all that let's just blame an institution because that's what they always do.

Cheers.

Power and Responsibility go together.
Every intelligent soldier knows that.

Does that make sense?
BICRE

Re: I may of missed something....

Post by BICRE »

Illustrious wrote:...but from what I understand, you're implying that racism comes only from "White Supremacists" Im sorry but that is an utter load of B#@$%& in my opinion. All forms of racism come from all forms of people, be it white, black, yellow, brown. Hell I bet even smurfs have had their run ins. The point I'm trying to make is its EVERYWHERE, blaming one group of people is not the answer! All it causes is people like us and others who are blamed, to get p#@%$& off.

Does that make sense?

*Edit - spelt is wrong :oops:

The problem is INSTITUTIONAL Racism which is build on White Supremacist ideology.

Can you understand the difference?

Think carefully.