Share This Page:

weapons

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

gingerninga, your such a loser.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hey up Owdun.
Seems you got bored at sea to.
Nothing like a second dog watch to bring out the worst in us 8)
Exploding shitehawks were fun but playing with the Guilliemots was defo more fun.

Paullie. :D
tafmad

Post by tafmad »

Greetings fellow travellers may the bok be with you, and to you Ninjaginga, peace and blessings on your sandals. Some of you know me as a follower of Chi Ken bok bok for those of us following the 8 fold path to enlightenment the way of the warrior is not one that we follow, we seek a gentler way to fulfilment.
For those of us who reside in the principality the sheep is the weapon of chose
The Sheep is a master of disguise, and a crafty and cunning adversary. Wearing a raincoat and hat, and with a false moustache or a pair of dark glasses, the Sheep can easily get within feet of its victim before the alarm is raised. By the time you've realised you're being stalked it is simply too late and the Sheep has already sunk its vicious fangs into your flesh and is drinking your blood. I have enclosed a picture of Blodwyn, who you will notice is also fitted with a Bluetooth communication device , enabling her to keep in touch with her team. There are a number of other added advantages for taking a Sheep onto the battlefield, but I will leave that till another day. I hope that you will now consider Chi Ken bok bok the way and put aside the weapons of war. May the bok be with you

harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

And also with you my Brother for now I can reveal that I too am a disciple of our Enlightened Master of the casual shoes, Rampoche, ohmmmmmm, bok bok.
I used to love sheep.
Quite literally my brother.
Until I landed here in God’s Own Country and discovered, as many before me, the joyous unction, the tantric erotic union, the communion that men call Kan gar who?
Do not be confused my Brother, there’s nowt wrong with shagging sheep of it self.
It`s the fore play that I don’t like :x
They don’t clean their teeth and their breath always stinks of grass. And as for Feminine Hygiene, well you can forget going South of Her Border, down Mexico way :oops:

Bark Bok Bok
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Tab

Post by Tab »

Tafmad....Is Chi Ken an Oriental cook book for mutton
tafmad

Post by tafmad »

Greetings Tab Chi Ken is more an ingredient than a book, The Kentucky Fried is another.
JoJo82

Post by JoJo82 »

Soooooo any one up for a Lamb Sunday Roast??
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
Grimey Vibes

Post by Grimey Vibes »

Throwing stars?? Might consider them when i go to Iraq, i just need to get hold of them re-spawn potions incase the unfortunate happens, know where i can get some??
Get on "PARADE"

"You drill like a bad hip-hop artist, MC Miss A Beat"
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Followers of Chi Ken are not the true disciples of Bok, more like Kok. I have been a follower of Chi Kee for some years and we live by the Hi Pegh code of Non dhobi through the true seven fold path to flatulence.

The sheep may be a weapon of choice for the Chi Ken but we choose the Flaming Souls. The highest warrior class of the Chi Kee can invoke the power of the Flaming 'R' Soulwhich when charged with seven secret herbs and spices can produce devastating effects that transgress levels of enlightenment causing enemies to choke on the invisible fish bones of cloaked Chi Pee warriors.

Anyone who has to question the powers of Chi Kee or Chi Ken should really consider wearing tight latex for long periods of time until they can see the light and ascend to the first level of follower status of Chi Per. I remain incontinent of the awe of the great ones and follower of the one true path to deliverance...
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Sarastro

Re: weapons

Post by Sarastro »

gingerninja wrote:can u take some off ur own weapons to war eg. swords, sais, throwing stars etc as well as your gun?
Far as I know, you are only allowed to take one personal weapon to war, and that is always a sword.

However, I'm reliably informed that you don't own one.
tafmad

Post by tafmad »

When I went into battle I was never without my Klingon battle Axe.
I was always assured of being at the front of the Naafi queue.. "Bloody hell" the recruits would shout, "here comes mad taf with his Klingon battle sword, he took that off Worf in single handed combat, in the holo suite, run away..." lying bast'rds.. I bought it at Argos
Tab

Post by Tab »

Me, I am still trying catch those falling stars in a bottle, sounds like a song title.
Wholley

Re: weapons

Post by Wholley »

Sarastro wrote:
Far as I know, you are only allowed to take one personal weapon to war, and that is always a sword.
Sword?Sword?
Lance and shield in my day,Course Heavy Infantry was more in demand back then,Them's were the days.
Thrust and Parry"Kill the horses and let the Archer's take care of the rest"
Middle finger and all that.
This is the 16th Century right?
Bugger,
Wrong time zone,Wrong Planet.
I shall now return to my home planet.
The Planet Fastnet where I can continue my races perchant for murdering Shitehawks. :o
Artist

Post by Artist »

owdun wrote:Bit of Carbide in a lump of bread has an explosive effect on shitehawks,Paul, shakes the liver up a little. :P :P

Aye Owdun. :evil:
Me and Jock Murray were on the arse end of Fearless heaving this evil concoction at the Shite Hawks. Grab! Swallow! WOOF! they were going. Along came the ships Padre..........Hello Chaps what are you doing?

"Killing Farking Shite Hawks Padre" (WOOF! went yet another Shitehawk) Sayeth the Murray. Padre tried to have us put on Captains Table but was told to worry about the lads on board and leave it alone.
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

JoJo82 wrote:Soooooo any one up for a Lamb Sunday Roast??
Spit type?? :lol: :lol: :lol: