Share This Page:

One Bullet Away, The Making Of A Marine Officer

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

London Boy, they're now the USAF Security Forces.

http://afsf.lackland.af.mil/
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

cheers mate!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Seeing as every bastard is hijacking me thread I`ll join in then :roll:
Many of the USAF first timers at Heyford bought houses and rented them to their replacements and their replacement’s replacements etc. Very switched on that way they were. We lived in a semi at the time in Brackley and had a series of airmen as neighbours. Worse ones were a black couple who were not the full bottle. 06 00 Sunday and lets have a revivalist sing song shall we? Why not hold it on Harry`s drive? What a wonderful idea :-? Imagine their surprise when halfway through "Bringing in the Sheaves" I rock up in me boxers with a severe S.O.H. Failure :o Shut the far cup Elmer or you’ll be wearing that bible up yer fat arse :evil:
Next we had a white couple who were so thick it was a real challenge to have a meaningful conversation with them. He was from Westwego (Elmer`s humour, west we go, geddit) which is where the wagon trains kicked off from. If all the inhabitants were as chunky as him, it`s probably no surprise they left :roll: She was a New York jew who sounded like Barbra Streisand but was so ugly I thought two blokes had moved in next door :P We`d be pumping out the Three Tenors as we sipped our Sauvignon Blanc and waited till the fillet mignon was just so and they would stand in their garden looking at us like we were in a zoo :P
El, wanna drink mate? Er no thank you kindly Sir! Well dyawanna bit of steak then? Same response. Hard work they were. Eventually they did agree to come round for a few wets and what a total success that was 8) El, do you like Budwar? It`s the real Budweiser. Sure I do Harry,Sir, we drink it up the Base. Really? It`s not that Milwaukee piss mate, it`s a bit stronger. Half way through the second bottle young Elmer fell off my settee and spent the rest of the evening lying comatose on my floor :P When it was time to say nite nite, his missus asked me to carry him next door, :roll: Watch my tracer, I thought and dragged him home by the ankle :P When we got him inside, missus ugly says thanks and proffers her cheek , hopefully. Now , time was, I`d`ve got stuck right in there with tongues, hands up the jumper etc etc, but I just shook her hand and thinned out 8)
Eventually they had a kid, which was even more ugly than she was. One night they came round to show us what we thought would be pictures of the baby in hospital. Yer right :o And here’s Doctor Finkelstein using the scalpel because I wasn`t big enough and heres Nurse Warsaovskea threading the needle and here’s a great shot of Doctor Finkelstein tying off. They really hadn’t understood what was required here :o Almost put me off me liver and bacon :wink: When Elmer decided to stop Gaddafi camping in his back yard, it was the 1-11s from Heyford who were tasked. Now, scramble seventy five F1-11s starting at 01 30 and see how long you can keep that secret. Especially from me, as I lived under the farking flight path :roll: Next morning, I see our thick neighbours, "See you scrambled the whole team last night then Elmer!" Sir, we can`t talk about that, Sir" But they woke me up mate, For ninety minutes we counted them all off, all seventy five of them.Has Gadaffi been killed yet? :-?
Best neighbour we had there was an Eddie Murphy clone who was as sharp as. He was either at work or shagging someone. 8) There was no room in his life for much else. Not even sleep. He would have women sat in cars in a queue waiting their turn. Great bloke he was and so good looking I`d`ve shagged him meself 8)
I like Elmer, it was a real shame when the base was closed as per START and we lost our daily air show as the F1 11s burnt up fuel in dogfights.
Fond memorys I have, of my time there 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]