Share This Page:

Selection route selection

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
quirk

Post by quirk »

yeah i agree forthrights a good word to sum it up i dont think your at all nasty. what you say usually you say to try to help them you just put it straight to them no messing about. me i like to get my advice with my sugar and a cherry on top :wink:
neil1955

Post by neil1955 »

walter_1 wrote:this isn't about yomping or tabbing, terminology or anything else, it is about whether a guy who's going on selection can use the roads and tracks. roads are a no, tracks are a yes, as told by the ds. i used them as well as the sb blokes. and i didn't get binned, and nobody lays any ambushes over the hills on test week, not as far as i know anyway.

i appreciate you may have been a ds in your time and well done if you were. but surely you could spell beacons correctly, after all you would have been there enough, cheers
Slow down read and digest.
The only person Talking about Tracks IS YOU WALTER
as I said ROADS and PATHS are a no no
Do you see the differance because everyone else can.
But you are correct in one respect my spelling is appalling as is my puntuation cnut :evil:
The Brecon Becons still stand Pen-y Fan is still a pain it makes no differance jnr, snr, selection, it stays with you ............
Artist

Post by Artist »

neil1955 wrote:[But you are correct in one respect my spelling is appalling as is my puntuation cnut :evil:
And your total lack of manners. Never even offered me a wet of tea when we met up you tight arsed gett!

Oie don't know, bloody Pongos! :D :D :D :D
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I ain't nasty.
I say old chap,Beg to disagree.
You are a nasty old bugger.
And the English language doe's not contain the word"Ain't"
Farking commoners.

Don't know when to mind their"Peas and Q's" :roll:

Titter. 8)
neil1955

Post by neil1955 »

Artist
The last time I had a wet with a gyrine we ended up knockin nine bells out of each other then together we took on the nosy bastewrds who tried to stop us,they just dont understand.....Im older and wiser now :lol:
The Brecon Becons still stand Pen-y Fan is still a pain it makes no differance jnr, snr, selection, it stays with you ............
sloth

Post by sloth »

following the pilgrims paths on test week is hard to avoid the hills are coverd in them (just make sure your on the right one nav me old chap its what its all about well that and wotsits)
as for tracks roads etc no chance as has been said if you can get a 4 wheeler over it (and they can get over some thing t not all just ask (well if you could) a cpl from D 23 who rolled one down a hill proving to a recruite that the track he was on is out of bounds) then you cant play on it and have to drag your arse over the moon grass shame really but charector building stuff

ah lazt days of with the ice cold magners what simples joys
neil1955

Post by neil1955 »

There is a painting comissioned for G sqn 23 10th anniversary it shows the sqn doing an air mounted attack on an airfield, I am the driver of the first land rover rolling down the ramp as the herk trundled down the runway at about 40 mph,getting off was easy it was getting back in at the same speed as was a bit tricky.
Its amazing what you can do with a landy when you have had the training, all arms mobility course I can reccomend it...we were taught to drive all millitary vechicles from tanks to moterbikes wonderfull swan.. :lol: