Share This Page:

SAS Continuation

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
gnrgreenhill

SAS Continuation

Post by gnrgreenhill »

Three guys make it through selection,

They go on to continuation.
The DS comes up to them, hands each of them a loaded MP5 and says, "Right lads, in turn your going to go in to a designated room over there and slot the person in side"!

The first guy goes to his room kicks the door in and bursts through the door!

Inside his wife is sat on a chair, he looks at her in shock, he then turns round and walks out in shock. Out side he gobs off at the DS "Thats my F***king wife", "Right your binned" replys the DS.

The secound guy kicks in the door, enters and the same thing, his wife tied to a chair! Theve had some difficultys latly so he takes aim, then he brakes down in tears and walks out crying "I cant do it"! "Right YOUR Binned as well" says the DS.

The Thired guy walks up, kicks the door in, lobs in a flash bang, then enters. Out side all the hear is a magazine being emptied in perfect 3 round bursts, followed by a scream and several hacking sounds.

He strolls out, covered in claret, and says " mag was full of F**king blanks, I had to beat the cow to death"!

The DS says, "Your In Mate"! :lol:
Mike

Post by Mike »

Fark......I wonder how many times I've heard that.....Almost as many times as when Grockles see the plaque no HMS Viictory where Nelson was shot at Traffalgar, saying "Yeah I nearly tripped and fell there"

Gnrgreenhill... are you for real of just an over buoyant Prep school boy :o

Just read your Profile............I was right a Prep school boy :D

Aye
Mike
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

The fast women probably refers to those passing in buses. :roll:
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
mitch1985

Post by mitch1985 »

thatsa wicked joke i rate it in my all time top 5 of jokes. lovei t. i heard a different version. yours is better. supposed you could tell it anyway. im gonna make a lot of people laugh./