Share This Page:

Bored and Depressed!!

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

I find my job on the boreing side sometimes, but at the end of the day I wont be doning it for the rest of my life.
bootneck wrote:hey, what kind of pipes? steel, plastic, internal, external, push fit, soldered joints, come on spill the beans, i think we`re all more than eager to find out about your pipes, who do you do them for
Bloody hell bootneck, how much time do you spend in your shed. :o :lol:

I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
Jason The Argonaut

cc123 wrote:Jason, what do you do are what are you planning to do in the future?
At the present time mate I'm a Web Designer, and my future plans involve me joining the Army.
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

Jason The Argonaut wrote:I find my job on the boreing side sometimes, but at the end of the day I wont be doning it for the rest of my life.
bootneck wrote:hey, what kind of pipes? steel, plastic, internal, external, push fit, soldered joints, come on spill the beans, i think we`re all more than eager to find out about your pipes, who do you do them for
Bloody hell bootneck, how much time do you spend in your shed. :o :lol:

JTA, not enough mate, i`ve a 16 x 8 foot workshop on the back of my garage as well, and i haven`t been in there for ages
Sully

Post by Sully »

Hmm, I was until I jacked my job in about half hour ago. gwtdw just about hit the nail on the head :lol:

I may be on a bit of radio silence for a while - want to leave on my terms and not get shown the door for abusing the firm's internet policy.
Per Flank, Per Tank
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

Sully, sorry to hear that oppo, i`m sure somrthing will turn up, a man so versatile as yourself :drinking: :wink:
Sully

Post by Sully »

Don't be sorry mucker - it's all in hand :wink: Will tell all on a more secure means.
Per Flank, Per Tank
Noz

Post by Noz »

I'm an Environmental Test Engineer at the moment. Tomorrow is my last day! The company that I work for decided to make most of the workforce redundant so I had to take the initiative, go out, and get another job. Went to a recruitment agency, they put me forward for an interview. I was invited back for a second interview and 48 hours later I had a new job. 8)

What I'm trying to say is that if I can do it, anyone can. A bit of motivation and initiative (something you require loads of in the armed forces) and you can get anywhere.

Improvise, adapt and overcome. The work is out there, go and get it. Part time, full time, contract and temporary it's all good.
There are are two kinds of people:

Those who say to god, "Thy will be done", and those to whom god says, "Alright then, have it your way".

C.S. Lewis
Jason The Argonaut

cc123 wrote:Why? Bored and Depressed like the thread says ??!!

What stage are you at? I'm waiting on RSC saying I'm medically fit then I'll have my interview......soon.
I get bored with the same old routine and sitting behind a desk, I'm glad to say I'm not depressed with my job like you are. :o

I've got my BARB test next monday :)
gwtdw

Post by gwtdw »

Hows your pipes today CC :) If your committed to your training program holiday wont be a problem, i spent december and most of jan in florida, training was brilliant. Training, sun shine, topless birds, plenty of shopping in factory outlets what more do you want, STICK IT ON THE PLASTIC :o :o :o :drinking: Seen as your close to rsc could you give us a run down on your training program could do with a bit of help. Maybe everyone could post there routines on here. At least it gets a topic going so we dont get bored and depressed :drinking: :drinking: Keep those chins up lads bloody trip wires every where :D