Share This Page:

Humane Execution

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Rogue Chef

Humane Execution

Post by Rogue Chef »

Michael Portillo explores the possibilities:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
Kiwi1988

Post by Kiwi1988 »

I think the death should be as painful as possible.
Q

Post by Q »

Capital punishment should be by hanging, it's the best way, the mere thought of it is enough to scare the crap out of you. All these PC brigade assholes not wanting capital punishment or wanting a more humane way, what utter bollocks. Did these murderous scum rape and murder in a "humane way", no hang them and hang them bloody well high!
harry hackedoff

Re: Humane Execution

Post by harry hackedoff »

Rogue Chef wrote:Michael Portillo explores the possibilities
And not for the first time , neever 8)
Remember when he admitted to "trying" homosexuality :roll:
Beefers, don`t you just love `em? :-?
Er, no, p`raps not :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
flighty

Post by flighty »

I'm a PC asshole who happens to believe that too many folk have been / would have been sentenced to death through cock-ups and desire to 'get a result.'

I can't believe I am reading such shite ..... or that people are posting such. :evil:

Jayne
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

I'm with you flighty. I guess there is a case to argue if incorrect verdicts were one in a decade [or some other lengthy period] but there are far too many.

The guy Klisko (spelling?) would now be dead for the heinous crime of child rape - except he didn't. Sally Clarke killed her two sons - except she didn't. And the list goes on...and on..... :(
Q

Post by Q »

You and your kind make me sick Pinko!! Live in the real world mate!
flighty

Post by flighty »

Mods?

Who is this gobshite?
Q

Post by Q »

Mods, Mods there's a nasty man who dares question us PC do gooders on this forum...please make him go away! The reason why this great country has hit rock bottom is because the likes of PC assholes whom you so proudly declare to be one of.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Excuse me!

Your attitude stinks .... you know jack shit about anyone on here.

If the Mods don't sort / delete you then I will show my fat arse in Burton's window.

Gobshite.
Q

Post by Q »

What my attitude stinks because i have an opinion that doesn't suit you or your ilk! You're a bit of a hypocrite aswell aren't you,"Your attitude stinks .... you know jack shit about anyone on here.". No i don't and you know jack shit about me. Why should i be deleted just because you don't agree with what i say, it's called a democracy, we all have differing opinions just that mine are realistic when it comes to capital punishment.
Q

Post by Q »

Tell that to the parents of the victims of paedophiles and murderers, no doubt a tiny percentage would agree with you, but the majority would probably totally disagree with you.
flighty

Post by flighty »

''REALISTIC?'' In whose terms? Yours. Of course.
Q

Post by Q »

I would go out on a limb and say the majority of the country, who have commonsense, christ sake we need another Maggie Thatcher to kick this country back into shape again.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Oh, don't we just!

Hag of the bloody first order. :evil: