Share This Page:

bay of pigs?

General information on Military History.
thou shalt not kill

Post by thou shalt not kill »

what are u on about u gettin paranoid or sumfin
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

thou shalt not kill wrote:no im talkin about the universitys that allow foriegn people to go there for free as long as they stay in cuba for 4 years after they graduate

I wonder if there are any foreigners at any British universities?

So anyway, are you planning on heading off to Cuba as soon as you've passed your woodwork GCSE?

Sounds good, lots of rum and loose women. Do you speak Spanish?

Remember to take lots of US dollars to sell on the black market.

Regards
T_T
thou shalt not kill

ofcourse there are but the point i was making which you seem to have missed entirely(once again) is that the universitys are completly free to cubans and foriegners.
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

thou shalt not kill wrote:ofcourse there are but the point i was making which you seem to have missed entirely(once again) is that the universitys are completly free to cubans and foriegners.
Yes, that's fascinating.

So Cuba is fantastic because they'll let you go to school there for free?

I wonder why so many people want to leave then?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

The point your making is?
You have ten seconds from ohh...About thirty minutes ago.

BYEEE.
thou shalt not kill

have you even read my original post on the subject or are you just making it up as you go along
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

thou shalt not kill wrote:have you even read my original post on the subject or are you just making it up as you go along
Of course I read your post, it would be crass of me to reply to a post I hadn't read wouldn't it?

As to the CIA plot, it's all an anti-beardist conspiracy. Many people would be surprised to learn that JFK had just announced that he intended to grow a beard the day before his assassination.

They don't like beards in the US, remember Abraham Lincoln? Another beardy killed before his time.

They're in league with Gillette.....the bastards!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

My first missus had a beard 8)

Wasn`t on her face, but :P

That nice Mister Glitter stayed in Cuba for a while, probably not interested in going to yni though :wink:
Primary skool more like 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]