Share This Page:

Just me?

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
para

Just me?

Post by para »

So nobody else on here starts basic at catterick on 28th April?
Or did anhybody go to RSC on 13/14 January?
Archie

Post by Archie »

I couldn't make the Royal Shakespeare Company for Jan 13/14, it clashed with my ballet classes.
para

Post by para »

I wish I was as funny as you
Archie

Post by Archie »

"If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't join", ancient proverb from the Duke of York and Albany, circa 1664.
= Jay =

Post by = Jay = »

Archie wrote:I couldn't make the Royal Shakespeare Company for Jan 13/14, it clashed with my ballet classes.
if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont say anything at all.....
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Jay, when you have something interesting to say, then say it. Archie is extemporising on his day job, and his inability to meet with certain contractual requirements. However he is travelling from NZ to take part in the RM 30 miler reunion, which shows a remarkable commitment to his Corps and frormer colleagues. Must go, got to iron the new rig for tomorrow, Frocks and socks! :lol:
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Archie

Post by Archie »

To Rob, thanks for the support, it seems that a sense of humour is longer a requirement, perhaps they will be issued one after a suitable period.

To Para, it was not my intention to offend you, I was simply lampooning the acronym of RSC and its use in military parlance.

To Jay, I have served my country in many ways and in many theatres in order that people like you may have the freedom of speech to disparage me. I suggest you think about this before you reply and before you join any armed service.
AIRBORNE NUTTER

1 PARA

Post by AIRBORNE NUTTER »

:evil: ARCHIE SON LEAVE THE PARA ALONE HE WANTS TO BE PART OF THE AIRBORNE BROTHERNOD JUST LIKE ME :evil:
AIRBORNE NUTTER

Re: 1 PARA

Post by AIRBORNE NUTTER »

AIRBORNE NUTTER wrote::evil: ARCHIE SON LEAVE THE PARA ALONE HE WANTS TO BE PART OF THE AIRBORNE BROTHERHOD JUST LIKE ME :evil:
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

AIRBORNE BROTHERNOD
YOU CAN NOT BAET THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT!!!
I think you will find that Archie is not your son and will probably comment on this himself. I would strongly suggest that you use a spell checker before posting any more! Check you PM's as I wondered why you legged it from the forum as soon as I came on...
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Archie

Post by Archie »

Well now Air Bone,

Where shall I begin? Assuming you are, as your name implies, too bone to know what a bite is, I'll treat your post a genuine one.

I am not your son, calling me son is rather like Mike Tyson N****r, not wise.

I explained in common English my motives for my replies to the previous posts, but to reiterate, it was simply a little light hearted banter.

My observations about the people of my country having the right to free speech and my duty to protect that freedom, I stand by.

That you feel the need to protect the good name of the Airborne Brothernod is laudable, if a little misguided. We are mostly grown ups here, and all quite capable of looking after ourselves in a scrap, verbal or otherwise.

Should you wish to pursue this further, you know where to find me.
Archie.

"If there is a better way......find it!" (Thomas Alva Edison)
Artist

Post by Artist »

Ooooooo Archie you are a one!

aye steve evans
Archie

Post by Archie »

On a good day I'm a two!
Archie.

"If there is a better way......find it!" (Thomas Alva Edison)