Share This Page:

Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
Dawber

Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

Post by Dawber »

just thought i would let people know its curently repeating on sky 1 this week not sure if its every night but it was on tonight at about 11 also theres another tommorow nightat same time, so i think its going to be 1 a night mon-fri.

just thought i would let people know incase they havent yet saw it and want to see it or if someone wants to watch it again.

apoligies if this should have been put into the orriginal post :S

Dawber
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Reg Choice - The Duke Of Lancaster's
Role - Infantry
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

It is indeed, any one know what regiment he's going to be with in his next isntallment of ''Me sounding like a soldier but a girl when we come under fire in afganistan?''

I heard it's going to be 2para unless any one has heard otherwise? i don't know i didn't think much for the first one, good insight but it could have been a tad more informative.

good luck for the 22nd Dawber.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
just_me

Post by just_me »

Return to Afghanistan will be with 5 Scots. Much respect to going out to Afghan to film this, supporting the troops and broadcasting such a positive message about the forces. Couldn't pay me to go out to Afghanistan without a weapon for protection.

*Edited for spelling*
Last edited by just_me on Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Very true didn't mean to make my post seem negative about it.

Scot's ey? im expecting subtitles lol harsh Scottish accents are tricky to understand, no doubt some of the troops will have them.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

thanks for the luck jstagg but i didnt take it today had to cancel due to the fact i am ill lol should be taking it next week though i think i will phone them tommorow and get it booked again, hopefully i will be lucky enough not to come down with another illness next time lmao
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Reg Choice - The Duke Of Lancaster's
Role - Infantry