Share This Page:

Employment Transitions Research

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
Reployment

Employment Transitions Research

Post by Reployment »

I am currently undertaking research into employment opportunities for ex-service members of the British Army. As part of this research, I want to conduct short phone interviews with ex-service members to hear their experiences and opinions. The interviews will take approximately fifteen minutes.

Would anyone be willing to participate in an interview? Findings will be compiled into a 10,000-word university dissertation, including recommendations for change. Interviews will be confidential and anything included in the report will be anonymous. Participants can be any age but must have previously served in the British Army and should only be non-commissioned ranks.

The contents of the questions will be focused on your experiences moving into civilian employment upon leaving the military. Research in this field is surprisingly limited, having more insight on this topic may enable improvements in the support of ex-service members.

If anyone would like to take part please let me know and I will be in touch.

As some background, I previously completed basic training with the Reserves REME 101 and my brother serves in the engineers, leading me onto this research.

Thanks!!

(Also if this is the wrong area to post this please let me know and I will change it)