Share This Page:

info

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
Paulmb30

info

Post by Paulmb30 »

Hey all.
im new here, on the 12-4-16 i got my Airmens Selection Test, can i go in normal every day cloths or smart suit? what happens on the day? i know i had over all my forms and do my test but if i pass that whats the next stage? so i need to know anything about the trade im trying to go into?

Also if i get to basic training and pass that, do you get any time off once you pass basic? if so how long till you get your orders of where to go next??

sorry if these sound like silly questions... just not too sure what to expect.
Tab

Re: info

Post by Tab »

When you go to an interview it is up to you to impress them and to sell your self so wear suit if you have one at least it shows you care enough to smarten your self up.

Also if there is an interview just what do you know about the RAF and the trade that you wish to join tryt doing a bit of research in the time you have left
Paulmb30

Re: info

Post by Paulmb30 »

cheers well i failed it... gutted, but lest it killed four hours, im going for it again next month, they told me theres a book with practice questions as well as the mock online one they send out so ill be doing them, think i need to get a pass rate of 55