Share This Page:

Help for a British Army soldier needed!!

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Dange72

Help for a British Army soldier needed!!

Post by Dange72 »

Hi there troops, I've joined this forum today to ask for a bit of help for my mate Harry Wilson who serves for The British Army in 1Scots. Recently as last week he even got promoted, he has also served in Afghanistan.

Yesterday on Twitter my friend joined in on a wind up known as the 'BroxiWindUp' this wind up happens everyday involving random celebrities. Yesterday was the turn of Lily Allen @lilyrosecooper tweeting her saying congratulations for adopting a child from Zimbabwe called Tito. Harry tweeted this to her as well as 100's of others and she has hand picked him out calling him racist. She tweeted The British Army and the MOD asking for him to be dealt with.

They replied to her and then contacted Harry asking him to head back to Edinburgh to meet with his bosses. He text me today saying he's expected to be sacked over this ridiculous claim.

Please show your support for him by tweeting #HarryWilsonIsNotRacist either as a tweet or sending it to Lily Allen @lilyrosecooper

Thanks everyone for your time. Stay safe.
Scouse Lancer

Re: Help for a British Army soldier needed!!

Post by Scouse Lancer »

@harrywil2010 tweeted Lily on Tuesday saying: 'just seen you bought s I meant adopted a child from Africa' (sic).

The furious 25-year-old star - who is believed to be expecting her second child with husband Sam Cooper - asked her fans for advice, posting: 'How do you report someone on here. That guy I retweeted should be banned' before taking matters into her own hands and writing: '@BritishArmy do you condone @harrywil2010 racist comments? his profile says he is in the British Army. He needs disciplining.'

Not really that funny if you ask me, he needs a bit of discipline!
Once a Lancer always a Lancer, Ich Dien.

It must be accepted as a principle that the rifle, effective as it is, cannot replace the effect produced by the speed of the horse, the magnetism of the charge and the terror of cold steel. - British Cavalry Training Manual, 1907
Hyperlithe

Re: Help for a British Army soldier needed!!

Post by Hyperlithe »

Apparently she accepted an apology from him and he just got a smack on the wrist or something.
Guy's a pillock.
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours