Share This Page:

Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule

All Royal Marines related articles, frequently asked questions and other useful information in here.
Spence

Post by Spence »

KJ-Edwards wrote:
I dun my 3 miles at 19:47:24, achieved 12.3 on Vo2 max bleep test. and on my press-ups i got 40 in 2minutess, and 64sit-ups in 2minutess. i had 2-4 minutes rest between each activity. The rain was pooring bearing in mind (typical english weather)

KJ
That's it? Thats all you managed to achieve? Bloody hell fire! When is your PRMC? I seriously suggest you get some training in..................
KJ-Edwards wrote:
I know i got to improve,
Damn right you do............

Just make sure you check your spelling for next time, yeah?

Spence
Spence

Post by Spence »

In all seriousness though, it looks like you are on the right track. Keep plugging away and you shouldn't have any major problems. My advice to you would be not to worry about numbers too much, or put too much focus on the gym tests, it looks like you have that side of things sorted. By the sounds of things it's the bottom field that is the real hang out, so maybe you could start to consider doing some training for that. Limit testing yourself to no more frequently than once a month (realistically).

Spence
KJ-Edwards

Post by KJ-Edwards »

LOL.. YES SIR!!!

My PRMC is Nov21st, plenty of time.

I put an extra "S" on minutes by mistake, chill out man lol..

KJ
wannabe_rock

Post by wannabe_rock »

Is this programme just as good for POC as it is PRMC?
"It is easier and more effective to destroy the enemy's aerial power by destroying his nests and eggs on the ground than to hunt his flying birds in the air." - General Giulio Douhet

Some Of The Best RAF Fighters Operate On The Ground!
Killer Marine

Post by Killer Marine »

Hey guys, i can do about 30 to 40 chest to floor press ups but need to improve, have you got any tips to improve my upperbody and pressups.
cheers
Spence

Post by Spence »

There's a wealth of information here mate, some good some not so good. Use the picture below to help you locate the search button (I know it's from our sister site, but it's not that different).

Good luck mate, maybe post an introduction thread about yourself.

Spence

Killer Marine

upperbody strength

Post by Killer Marine »

hey dudes, i need to get my upperbody strength up so i can excel in the press ups department but need some information on how to.

Application - Accepted
Written Test - Passed
Interview - Passed
Medical - Passed
PJFT - 9.11 - test at the weekend :)
[/u]
antv119d

Re: Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule

Post by antv119d »

Hey there, the link is not working :cry:

Any chance you could re post it? make me :lol:

:wink:
05/07- 103kg 182cm
antv119d

Post by antv119d »

Cancel that. Managed to find it in the download section of this site. Sorry :lol:

Looking to start it once i get back off holiday so i'll keep you posted on progress.

:D
05/07- 103kg 182cm
antv119d

Post by antv119d »

KevAnder wrote:I can't find the answer to this, so I'll ask here:

How effective is the Potential Royal Marine Fitness Schedule for getting fitness enough to pass PRMC within 12 weeks? Can it be done with this method?
If you look at the PRMC Fitness schedule you'll notice that it runs for 6weeks. That is designed to get candidates fit enough to pass the PRMC. However this will only work if you can actually do all the exercises to start with. Me personally have trouble whacking out pull up's (too much beer before commiting to a training programme :lol: )

If you are of a good standard of fitness then this should work. you can always defer your c@#t you feel ready. If you commit to the programme and get focused i personally dont think it should be a problem. There will probably be others who think otherwise. My advice is to get your head down and put some serious training in ASAP.
05/07- 103kg 182cm
R111MBO

pdf

Post by R111MBO »

freak wrote:I have done a pdf of this if anyone wants to print it....

Hosting anyone?

JD
hey mate whats this pdf thing?
derson

Re: Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule

Post by derson »

nevermind, found it lol :oops:
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Hey maybe I’m being a bit thick but the link doesn’t work, the search didn’t find it for me and I cant see it around :-? can someone tell me how to get to the Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule that was posted here please?

Thank you.
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Check your Private Messages mate.