Share This Page:

General Election

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

If a general election were to be called in the UK which way would you vote?

a> Labour
3%
b> Conservative
52%
d> Lib Dems
6%
e> UK Independence Party
10%
f> BNP
23%
g>No one
6%

Total votes: 31

Mince

Post by Mince »

It's depressing. Labour are desperately trying to cram as much red tape and bul*shit down our necks as is humanly possible (with thrillingly crap results), the Tories are incompetent, the Lib Dems are dodgy on defence - i.e. all we need is jeeps -, the UKIP only care about keeping us out of Europe and the BNP want to annihilate anyone with an all-year tan. Not left with a lot of choice, really. :-?
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

:o

Emigrate to Poland Mince, should be plenty of room over there after May 1st as most of em will be over here

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mince

Post by Mince »

Ha ha yeah I heard. Lorryloads are here already. For once I hope Blunkett does get tough with his 'you ain't getting benefits without a job' idea, but even then, it's relatively easy to work illegally. I know some Greeks who hate Albanians because they cross the border and hoover up all the low-paid jobs or steal anything they can get their hands on. "All Albanians are thieves," said this one guy from Athens, "if I'd been born Albanian I would automatically be a thief too." At least he was consistent.