Share This Page:

General Election

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

If a general election were to be called in the UK which way would you vote?

a> Labour
3%
b> Conservative
52%
d> Lib Dems
6%
e> UK Independence Party
10%
f> BNP
23%
g>No one
6%

Total votes: 31

Spannerman

General Election

Post by Spannerman »

If a general election were to be called in England which way would you vote? (I say England reservedly as the Scots have their Parliament and Wales and N Ireland their own Assemblies)
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Unfortunately none of them are natural contenders as a leader. However I'd like to stick it in Bliars ear!
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

:o

...........and a few million others El Prez, I mean would like to stick it in B Liars lugs, just a straw poll this but interesting all the same!
Mince

Post by Mince »

Good turn out for the BNP there. I'm trying to remember the name of a particular racist group that's been in the news. They're hardcore, militant types; got quite a few ex-service folk in it. Their name's made up of one word and a number. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It's annoying the pi*s out of me not being able to recall it.
tyke172

Post by tyke172 »

Combat 18?
Mince

Post by Mince »

Yes! That's it! Ah, the sweet relief of recall. I got a mate in the army who was talking about getting involved with it. He's the only guy I know who isn't racist, but is trying hard to be!
Michael Howard is in Burnley apparently, telling all and sundry that the BNP are a stain on democracy or something to that effect.
RobT

Post by RobT »

tyke172 wrote:Combat 18?
Yes, the 18 bit is A and H when the Alphabet is numbered. Combat AH = Combat Adolf Hitler.

Scumbags.

Went for a family day out in Scarborough few weekends back. A bloke i passed had the Nazi "SS" sybol tattooed on his neck. Bare in mind this bloke was pushing a pram. Makes you think
Mince

Post by Mince »

I watched 'Romper Stomper' the other day. Load of crap. Nothing actually happened. There was no story, they were either fighting the local ethnics, fighting each other, or lying around in warehouses. Perhaps it was supposed to be metaphorical; an hour and a half of mindlessness that get's you nowhere. Russell Crowe was good though.
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Looking at the poll it would appear that Tony B Liar has had a marked influence in UK politicking of late, I wonde if the same appears to be true on a doorstep count? Still the main thing is that Tony's credentials are all in the right place and above everything else his integrity is no longer an issue, God help us all.

So who is everyone going to vote for at the Euro Elections this summer then, this really could be an interesting issue for those intending to vote.
Mince

Post by Mince »

You wouldn't say his integrity is in question? Interesting he's referred to as Tony B Liar then! I realise Hutton cleared him of any wrongdoing but I don't get the impression people trust much he says.
lew

Post by lew »

All I want to know is who were the two people who voted lib dem :o

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

According to this poll (so far) we will have a right wing government in power in 18 months with a far right opposition. The centre and left of politics will make up a minority, did not the same thing happen at the last elections in Austria and France where the right of politics, especially La Penn in France, change the governments attitudes to liberal views.

Perhaps the one with the utmost integrity, has been shown in a different light and has been rumbled, the only thing is which barristers' integrity to you believe in most, Blair or Howard?

Lew LOL re the SDP
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

What I want to know is who voted for Labour. :o
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

:(

I see El Tone is wanting to run for a third term of office!

I think someone ought to point him towards the poll on Military Forums to convince him otherwise
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

Spannerman wrote::(

I see El Tone is wanting to run for a third term of office!

I think someone ought to point him towards the poll on Military Forums to convince him otherwise
I think someone ought to point him towards my house so I can can give him a good kicking. :evil:
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]