Share This Page:

U.S. Democratic Canidate?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Okay, PBR crew, thats still better than fighter jock.Then again both are Blue bellied yankee devil worshiping power hungry constitution infringing politicians bent on social democracy.
I thought Kerry lost a leg, ball, brain matter or something in Nam?
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Bob Kerrey, the former SEAL, lost a leg to a landmine in Vietnam. I think it was amputated at the knee.
John Kerry and his PBR crew used to run a sort of gauntlet of VC gunfire coming from shore, along with other PBR crews. Until he got tired of the shit and ordered his crew to 'drive on' to the source of the gunfire, which surprised the VC. He leapt onto the shore, tackled one of the VC and killed him.
Picture stammerin' George pulling that stunt. I can't.
Having said all that, Kerry still has a lot to prove.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Well holy shit, you mean that damn Yankee killed a savage with his bare hands? That is cool. If he leaves the 2nd Ammendment alone I'm voting for him. You know my dad fought in Vietnam and is a loyal democrat, could be the Republicans are still in some areas seen as the reason Dixie was torched.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)