Share This Page:

U.S. Democratic Canidate?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Whitey wrote: on a low interest credit card as well(I earn points and pay it off every month)

My Prof. called Thomas Jefferson T.J. today and said evil white men are the cause of the eaths problems and the constitution was a list of bad ideas.
Spooky,

So do I. Well, actually, I never look at the interest rates 'cos I pay it off every month. I go for the 'points', too. But they've just reduced it from 1% to a half % :( Still, better than nothing.

So what was the Prof's reasons for daring to impugn TJ's reputation?
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

His blasphemous slander was inspired by the town and range land division system. Seems TJ either invented or endorsed it to help evil white heterosexual gun carrying christian men kill noble savages, enslave more blacks, oppress women, and whatever other wrong I left out.
He said the constitution was a bunch of selfish ideals, and that America was a racist nation. Funny no blacks wanna go back to multicultural Africa, minorities seem to be rushing the land of the White Devil rather than running from it. TJ made it possible for him to run his man pleaser and the Spannish and Frogs oppressed a few savages with their land grant systems as well. This guy is irrationally left wing Sisyphus, it made me appreciate your leanings, you'd be considered closer to Goring compared to this man-woman. I had to come home and take a shower, I felt dirty, like communist bugs was all over me. I'm a good ole Reb, and this hippie without a cause knows it and won't look me in the eye when he talks to me. This cat is weird. Queerest of the queer. Poor old Jefferson, he wasn't no racist, he was into black women as DNA has proven.
This joker thinks countries should have no boarders. I'm glad that class is done.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

whitey,

Sorry, me speakee only English. :roll:

the bit about Jefferson and black women means zilch. Guess you never heard Serbs 'took' Muslim and Croat women, Nazis raped Jews, etc...?

Every single 'chocolate' coloured American is the progeny of Slave owners and black slaves. [well, apart from those born of the frequent rape of black women by white, working class, men]

Have a look at Africa. Strangely enough they're all BLACK.
Andy O'Pray

Post by Andy O'Pray »

Sisyphus wrote:
Have a look at Africa. Strangely enough they're all BLACK.
Except for the offspring that Royal left behind.

Aye - Andy. :lol:
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Sisyphus,
Are you implying Jefferson was a rapist? I thought this interacialthing was why he went to Paris for so long, to have his love affair with his servant.

I doubt serious abuse was as common as Alex Haley portraits.
My wifes family lives in Manila and has servants and they don't abuse them.
Slaves were required back then due to the demand for agriculture and lack of technology.
Having been a squad leader, I must admit I hope I never have to look after any individuals that closely again. Hassel.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Whitey wrote: Are you implying Jefferson was a rapist?

Slaves were required back then due to the demand for agriculture and lack of technology.
No, whitey, not at all. I was trying to say that because a man sleeps with a woman, it means nothing in relation to whether he's a racist or not.
e.g. Blacks were made slaves because they were thought to be 'inferior'. This is one form of racism. White slave owners and their sons slept with black slave women. So just because this happened didn't make them any less racist.

Re the 'Slaves were required..........' Demand for agriculture and lack of technology are not valid excuses for enslaving millions of people.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I agree Sisyphus, no excuse. The fact was congress went along with it due to a need to profit and pay debts.
I wonder what future generations will say of the draft? Human polution of the atmosphere?
I think Jefferson loved that lady he had an affair with.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Whom to vote for..?
Hmmm...
You know, maybe there're a couple things to consider.
One is the economic cabinet. It should be composed of independant economists with strong academic backgrounds, with no regards for political affiliation.
Then, there's the matter of political advisors: like Dick Morris with Clinton and Karl Rove with Bush.
Political advisors have no place in an administration, I say again they should have no seat at cabinet meetings.
Rove is running the show. His job is to get Bush re-elected, not to effect sound policies, something of which he has little understanding.

1 - Independent economic thinkers.
2 - No political hot-dog in office affecting policy choices.

Yeah, right...
clairect

KUCHINCH for PRESIDENT

Post by clairect »

how come none of you have mentioned this guy, by far the best candidate, just not enough money!!

Kerry will get the nomination, but he belongs to the same secret Yale society as Dubya, not much hope for the USA there.

check out KUCHINICH, he is the man[/b][/i]
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

First we need to wait for the mud-slinging to start about his 'murky' past. Mind you it didn't put anyone off Bush did it? And he's got some real skeletons in the closet.

But Kerry has a major disadvantage: He's from Massachusets!

In the US the South reigns supreme.

But whitey would have us believe different that crafty Southron sumbitch. :wink: :)

Saywhat?!? Well if you look at the last four presidential elections the winners were born in the South or had 'adopted' the South as home.

In fact in the last ten presidential elections the winner was the one most firmly 'grounded' in the South or West. It seems no-one from the North can get elected to lead the country these days.

But maybe Kerry will break the mold? :-?
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

I'm afraid Dennis Kucinich didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
That's putting crudely, I know, and that's no reflection on the man.
But in this day and age, his message and persona have not been conveyed to voters nearly as much as it should have been for him to become a front runner.
I have doubts as to whether he is ready and willing for a campaign which is likely to be one of the vilest.
Going up against Karl Rove, you need something like the Seven Samurais and play filthy. Kucinich appears too decent a man.

I rather liked Paul Wellstone, too. But he's dead now.

I don't think this election is about hope, it's about payback. My personal opinion, there, of course.
Pasha

Post by Pasha »

Old satire on the favourite contender:

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/kerry_faq.html

regards!
Pasha
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hi peeps I'm back,having been severly kicked by a Paso Stallion,
Bastard,I wanted to shoot the bad tempered bugger,but the owners wouldn't let me.Won Dressage on another ride ,so all was not lost.
Anyway,back on thread,Kucinich is an ageing hippy with no chance.
John Kerry will win the Democratic Nomination,however ,he will not beat GWB.Clark has dropped out and is now supporting Kerry.In my opinion
Clark is just Dean with medals.
I never knew how many hues of black and blue there was,sonofa....you know,got me with both barrels.
I'm getting too old for this.
Wholley.
:o
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Clark is a war criminal, Dean is an idiot and coward, probably both gun grabbers and soul brother lovers. Kerry is cool, but I'm afraid of his parties gun grabbing policies. Bush would be better off if he'd dump his cabinet and be the president on his own. Atleast Bush ain't a commie gun grabber or a lover of the new American phenomenon of shit stabber marriages. Kerry was aSEAL, Bush was a fighter jock. We could divide the country down the middle. All the altruist could go to one side, the free thinkers and folks who like the old republic could go the other side. Right to bear arms is the most important thing to me. I want a president who respects the constitution.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Nah, Kerry was a patrol boat Lt. You're thinking of Bob Kerrey from Nebraska, I think. Kerrey with an 'e' was a SEAL.