Share This Page:

BBC Paras Series – “Where are they now?”

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

What`s this "Anglican Cadets" :-?
Does the C of E have an armed wing now :o
And what colour is their boathouse 8)

And I chastise myself, :oops: the Jock with a fashion sense disability was only an SSM when he was drinking with me in the oirish club after the England Sarf Efrika game :oops:
Three hail marys and two our fathers :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Doc wrote: Ive written about 4 different lines in this post and all have them have a gay overture to them.....Im worried
Worried? Why? No shock to the rest of us! If you were't gay before you became a matelot pecker-checker (uh, medic), surely you were after. I mean, it stands to reason, dunnit?!

:P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Dont you start Cannuck of the North :lol: :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Talking of Due South, of which we werent, I remember that show and followed it like a right super-fan! Went to Canada in 98, and was in Banff when I spied a RCMP shop. Yep them mad canadians have shops that sell gifts related to their police force!! :o :lol:

Got a mug (there you go Wholley told you I collect them) to add to the many thermos mugs I have from various locations. Live on the edge me!!

Great trip, wasnt aslong as 94 and I had the ex wife with me even after several attempts at losing her :lol: Paddled Lake Louise, Pyramid lake and Morraine Lake. Jumped at Blue skies, and visited the old haunts from 94. Think the wife did abit of shopping at some stage...who cares :lol: :lol: oh and took her up the Calgary tower but she wouldnt jump :roll: Took afternoon tea at them tropical gardens upstairs in Calgary.

See I was married and have slept with women and everything....cant be GAY!!!!!!! :evil:

ANYWAY!!!! BBC .....Paras....carry on! :lol:
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

but she wouldnt jump
Isn`t that why you thinned her out 8)
Or wouldn`t she jump after she found out where you`d been putting it :roll: :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
got1

Post by got1 »

The C of S course is much harder than the C of E course. Although the Athiest course is harder still. They make you stand outside the church in the stress position for much longer.
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Doc, I'm only an hon Canuck. Ex pat Brit and proud of it (especially the "ex pat" part!!!).

By the way, I'll be picking up some sheep (stand fast, the front rank!) in the next week or so. I'll send you pics if you pay me money!
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

I know I'm dragging up an old, old, old thread, but does anyone know if this was made and if so, where can I get/watch it on the web?
SandyTheGuvnor

Post by SandyTheGuvnor »

jabcrosshook wrote:I know I'm dragging up an old, old, old thread, but does anyone know if this was made and if so, where can I get/watch it on the web?

Nope it was never made
Things you feel like doing after being hit in the liver :
-Vomitting
-Suffocating
-Shitting yourself
-Passing out
-Crying for your mummy
-Stop taking part in any kind of violent sport.......
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

Ah, that's a shame.
jpl103

Re:

Post by jpl103 »

Chappy wrote: Sat 19 Nov, 2005 6:45 pm I got the book from this, my brother bought it many years ago. If anyone wants it just give me a shout, I have no need for it at all.
Hi Chappy,

I’ll buy the book off you if you still have it?

Cheers