Share This Page:

seems ya not allowed to practise anymore

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
cosicanEDL

seems ya not allowed to practise anymore

Post by cosicanEDL »

FFS
theres no pleaseing some people ,practice makes perfect my old OC you tell us as we slogged up spider hill in aldershot ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nort ... 608282.stm

they would be shouting a different tune should you mistake a mosque for a Target
Tab

Re: seems ya not allowed to practise anymore

Post by Tab »

Now there could be people out there who have no idea what a Mosque looks like, and I think they would be even more upset if they shelled a Mosque as they did not recognize one of the different designs
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

Im getting sick of muslims complaining. what would they like, everything wrapped in cotton wool?? I wish they would stop being so namby pamby about things and realize the country is actually at war. Sometimes things like this need to be done for whatever reason. Its not a direct attack or insult to their religion so why all the sensitivity, it seems, about almost every issue?? I'm fed up with it. This story would otherwise never of reached the surface. Stop bowing down to over sensitive religious groups and they should actually man up a bit and take into account the training of troops who next stop will be deployed to the other side of the world - who have more important worries to take into account.
'Every man an Emperor'
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Winds me up also... always said whoever lives in this country should obide by our rules and laws.
If we decide to live in another country, we certainly have too!
As an example you wouldn't see a C of E church being built in Afghan would you?
ofens

Post by ofens »

I think the last time a Christian built a church outside Europe it was called an invasion...
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

normally when you discuss these things someone pops up and shouts 'racist!!' . in my opinion its a building/object familiarization or recce exercise of some sorts all in the name of training. no doubt done on a budget. for heavens sake a normal brit church in such a similar scenario would probably be an old hut with a crucifix planted on it or not even that. these people im sure have a hidden agenda because they always (in my opinion) seem to take offense at the slightest of things and im asking myself why??? cant they see the bigger picture???
'Every man an Emperor'
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Most propaganda is to raise awareness and cause trouble amongst us, stirring the s#~t shall we say.
So that the ethnic minorities can stand up and call us racists and try and prove their point in this country.