Share This Page:

RM Officer.

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
agapito

RM Officer.

Post by agapito »

Hows it going? I've recently left the armed forces (7 RHA), after realising i wasn't gunna get where i want in life due to not going in with many qualifications, however now i've pulled my socks up and started studying a btec national diploma at level 3 in "Building service Engineering" And wanting to join the RM as an officer..I've done my general research however i'm wondering if they rather the actual A level/AS Qualification or would the above qualification be enough as its worth 3.5 A levels and 240 ucas points.

Agapito.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Try this site.

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/prmc/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Should answer any questions regarding potential Officers.

Rover
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Can I just second the site that rover linked you too, I joined it when it first started and if I’m honest wasn't a great deal different to this site (except less members, not as much information).

But after seeing it is now officially linked with the RM main site I started to use it more and more, there’s serving Marines, Nods in or who have been in training and wannabes (officer and Marine) just like us... along with a AFCO recruiter, and for a short time a while ago even a RM Corporal who worked at CTC who all post there. It's busy and very useful for any information regarding Joining (these a POC section for all young wannabe officers)

Not saying you can't get what you need from this site but it does seem to be a lot busier over there nowadays.

Stokey
agapito

Post by agapito »

Thanks alot lads i'll have to look into it.