Share This Page:

British army health questionnaire

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
triple-m

British army health questionnaire

Post by triple-m »

hi all,im new here so im hoping i posted this in the right section.anyways im currently in the process of filling in the army health questionnaire RG 8 part 1 and im having trouble finding out info about my vaccination record,my gp doesnt have anything on file except for a single mmr jab i got when i was younger,what makes things tricky is that i lived in the netherlands until i was 7 and got most of my other vaccinations over there,i have been onto my old doctor in holland and the dutch national health service and they cant seem to find any record of any vaccinations i got when i was younger and my ex doctor there thinks they may have lost or disposed of the files when i left the country,Im wondering if I will be able to continue with my application without this info or is it strictly compulsory that it is included,
thanks
M
_Mark_

Post by _Mark_ »

Ask your recruiter. You'll probably be fine as you get given all the jabs you need in week 1, as far as I am aware, it wont hurt to be vaccinated twice for the same thing, especially if it was that long ago. (but i'm no doctor)
triple-m

Post by triple-m »

thanks for the advice, i'll give my recruiter a ring and see what can be done from there on