Share This Page:

Celebration, Stinky-Wise!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Celebration, Stinky-Wise!

Post by flighty »

Congrats, Stinks on your 300th post!

You have made me laugh soooo much with your posts ...... please stick with it!

Aunty Jayne xx
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

He's actually on his 1019th post at the moment. ;) I would find some of the things he has said funny and less frightening if I thought he was joking.... :o
flighty

Post by flighty »

I like Stinky. He and I go back a long time ..... four years or thereabouts.

He makes my day reading his posts. Ever sorted the pigeon shite out, Stinks? :)
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Why do I feel I have something to do with pigion sh*t now, unless you are refering to a some one flighty. Well in theory I think this must be at least my 400th on this site alone but due to my profiles that kept getting banned :oops: a long while ago (as flighty said)... I only have 300 as you can see, well 301 now. Never did get round to riding a scooter into London now did I Flighty :wink:. I think this forum has it's users which come and go but what holds it together at the heart are the few that we can always expect more great posts from even if it has nothing to do with the subject that post is about. So I now state a NEW law, anybody with a post count lower then 300 is a loser and has no life! And on a brighter note, we can expect another celebration when I reach 400 posts WOOOO!!!
Thanks again Flighty for the party :D
flighty

Post by flighty »

See, that's why I love your posts, Stinks ..... I can't make head nor ferkin'tail of them!

your scootery thing has to bring you to Crewe .... not London. :roll:

Keep us all on our toes, mate! :wink: :drinking:

Aunty Jayne xx