Share This Page:

Anyone interested?

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Wholley

Anyone interested?

Post by Wholley »

I have three spare tickets for Bruce Springsteen/Dave Matthews in Hyde Park June 28th.£80.00 a pop which was the cheapest I could find(I am a non-profit organisation so I will not be making any dosh) :D
I live fairly close to London so anyone interested will be welcome to stay at my place overnight.Drunkeness is acceptable,drugs of any shape or form are not.
PM me if you want a good day out.
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Never heard of them so not interested in the tickets but how much do you charge for a good time with overnight stay at your place without?
:lilangel:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Depends on what you mean by a"Good Time"Dearie 8)
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Mike90 wrote:Never heard of them so not interested in the tickets but how much do you charge for a good time with overnight stay at your place without?
:lilangel:
Never herd of Bruce Springsteen! Hold your head in shame ! :P

Man's a legend!

Stokey
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Damit, why do I keep getting into the idea that Wholley is a man!? You gotta change your name love, it's misleading!!
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

You already know what oi mean Wholley, don't be a tease. ;)
Sorry Stokey, currently tilting my head in shame but it's killing me neck! What's he done that I might have heard? :-? Or are you just old before your time?! Sorry Wholley, I meant 'wise beyond your years'. :oops:
Oh and Stinky, Wholley is a man, I think. :o
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Search for 'born to run' as thats probably his most famous... but theres tons of songs he done.

When my mum and dad went to see him he did a 3 and a half hour non stop set, dad's always raving on about it being one of the best gig he's ever been. Which coming for him his pretty big praise having seen pretty much everyone ever (Ok slight over-exaggeration, but he's been his fair share)

Stokey
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Last time I was at Hyde Park was 1969 with my first wife.
King Crimson and the Rolling Stones.
That should answer your question Stinky 8) And clear up any speculation about my gender :P
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Sorry Stokey, listened to some previews but still clueless! :o You could have a bit of father-son bonding time then (helping your sales pitch there Wholley). ;) Glad we sorted out the gender issue by the way, Stinky had me worried for a second there but we're still set to go then. :lol:
English Rose

Post by English Rose »

Mike90 wrote: What's he done that I might have heard?
Born in the USA? You must know that one! :o

Wholley, I would love to come. Love Dave Matthews :D Unfortunately I can't though :( You'll have an amazing day
Waiting for my rocket to come.
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

English Rose wrote:Born in the USA? You must know that one! :o
I just listened to the whole song and have to say that nope, it didn't seem familiar. Haven't heard of Dave Matthews either! :oops:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

English Rose wrote:You'll have an amazing day
Sure will.It's the first time Springsteen and Dave Matthews have toured outside of the United States.Not sure what Ruthie's going to make of it all but both her sons are up for it as unlike Mike90 they recognise a true rock legend when they hear one :D

Don't feel bad Mike,not many people this side of the Atlantic have heard the Dave Matthews Band.
Having said that Springteens latest album is top of the UK charts.
Do you live in a cave?