Share This Page:

AACC - P Compay - RAF Reg. Pre Para

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
wannabeseal

AACC - P Compay - RAF Reg. Pre Para

Post by wannabeseal »

edited, due to offending serving infantry
Last edited by wannabeseal on Sat 20 Dec, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaydub

Post by jaydub »

Is this a wah? :o
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

Nah, i rekkon this guy is GEN! :roll:
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
Brett B

Post by Brett B »

Paratrooper01 wrote:Nah, i rekkon this guy is GEN! :roll:
same here haha
AST: Pass!
Initial Interview: Passed
Medical: Passed
Fitness: Passed
Intake: 22.07.09
_Mark_

Post by _Mark_ »

At what point can you put in for AACC?
wannabeseal

Post by wannabeseal »

see top post
Last edited by wannabeseal on Sat 20 Dec, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agapito

Post by agapito »

Well im due to do P-Company in a few weeks, and even the preperation at larkhill is pretty hard so i dont, understand how your saying p-coy is easy, have you even done it..have you ever really felt the pain of a beasting better yet have you bin in the armed forces?
paraprep1

Post by paraprep1 »

this bloke is out of order! you come on a PARACHUTE REGIMENT FITNESS AND TRAINING FORUM, full of paras and people who want to become paras, and then have the flaming cheek to mouth off p company and big up the bootnecks and raf as being a much harder course :evil: . i think this post should locked before you get more people even more pissed off than me.
wannabeseal

Post by wannabeseal »

paraprep1 wrote:this bloke is out of order! you come on a PARACHUTE REGIMENT FITNESS AND TRAINING FORUM, full of paras and people who want to become paras, and then have the flaming cheek to mouth off p company and big up the bootnecks and raf as being a much harder course :evil: . i think this post should locked before you get more people even more pissed off than me.
I never once said "P-company is easy", as it wasnt, it was a complete eye bleeder, all I am saying that in MY PERSONAL OPINION that I found it the easiest out of the 3 courses, not that it was easy!

Thats why i posted this thread, as I know some of the guys who post on this forum are not just from 1,2, and 3 para but have come from the attached/support arms who may have had the opportnity to undertake more than just p-company.
Last edited by wannabeseal on Sat 20 Dec, 2008 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

wannabeseal wrote:I never once said "P-company is easy", as it wasnt, it was a complete eye bleeder, all I am saying that in MY PERSONAL OPINION that I found it the easiest out of the 3 courses, not that it was easy!

Thats why i posted this thread, as I know some of the guys who post on this forum are not just from 1,2, and 3 para but have come from the attached/support arms who may have had the opportnity to undertake more than just p-company.

NOBODY GIVES A f@#k.

You are a boring, 2-shitting loser. f@#k off back to ARRSE and gob off there. You are not para reg, you will never be para reg, you therefore have no imput in this part of the forum you HAT.
wannabeseal

Post by wannabeseal »

edited
Last edited by wannabeseal on Sat 20 Dec, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

wannabeseal wrote:your fullfilling the Para Reg stereotype by replying like that!!!
Good.

Why have you come onto this website?

You start this thread by announcing you have done 15 years in the military and that you have done this that and the other....what are you trying to prove exactly? If you are here to simply get some attention and tell people how good you think you are i will tell you now, there are people on this forum who have done more in the military than you ever will. SO BORE OFF!

Which course is harder? You are as childish as some of the wannabe's who grace this forum from time to time.

I would have expected slightly more from someone who has done "15 years".
jaydub

Post by jaydub »

Wannabeseal, I wish you all the best in your endeavour. Have a motivational picture: