Share This Page:

For the people i made angry

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
jstagg

For the people i made angry

Post by jstagg »

Look I'd like to apologize if i offended any one or anything along those lines, it seems I've p*ssed a few people off, so SORRY for that. but and yeah I know this might still anger some one but in my defence yes I'm not a grade A student at English and i am lazy and don't correct my spelling also I have tried to make peace with people but it isn't helping the situation.

I'd just like to point out for the new people, be aware of the W*ker of the week post made my Moderators ect, it's not a nice list.. I frankly find it quite offensive, but i can't see what's written so no big problem I'd like those who have made the comments on there not to judge me by these crazed post's I've made. especial those who i'll be meeting at catterick, I'm quite a nice guy face to face where I can explain my views better.

It's quite disturbing some of the things I've read that have been posted in said forum, I do admit I've got people annoyed but its no cause for any one of any power to make a hidden forum to purposely upset people. and I'm not the only person to feel this way but anyway like I said, don't be to quick to judge I'm sure in time we can all get along.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

I've been away for two days, so I've missed most of what's gone on.
I would like to say however, that I wish you'd written to this standard on your other posts! I didn't realise that you were just being lazy, I actually thought you couldn't spell, sorry!
You've said that you don't know what's been said on the mong of the month thread, but then you've also said that you're disturbed by some of the things you've read that have been posted on said forum, so I'm really a bit confused! Any chance you could clear that up for me?

(I haven't actually been and read it yet, so I can't comment...)
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

A chap I know showed me what was written between the two post's VIA PM, I told him I wouldn't say his name or what was said on the forum because its a private thing for the Moderators of the site..

I've apologised repeatedly to people I've angered but a few want to carry it on, and yet they can if they like I'm not bothered, I'm sure I would have taken heed if it was brought to my attention who was angry. what was said to make them angry and why they took offence to it.

Yeah I can type when I want to lol, I'd still ask the people who have posted the comments on mong of the month not to judge by what I've said tonight
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Jstagg,

I for one am willing to accept your appology, i cant and wont speak for others. I hope that your appology was genuine and that you will in future take more care over what you write and what you say to people.

It is in your interests to do so as if you go about it the right way you will find that this site has alot to offer you. There are people on here with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you out, that have been there and done it, that are currently there and doing it.

dwarfy,
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Good to know, sorry if anything I said bothered you weather it be directed or indirectly aimed at you.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
adamb

Post by adamb »

Everyone needs to get along :D Jstagg said sorry im sure he means it now everybody can drop it :) . By the way how do you get 'special access'? I would of thought i would of had it being a celebrity member and all :wink:
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

You need to be touched in the danger zone by Jesus? joking lol. better not to get involved mate. :)
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Best Man? digs a hole.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

AdamB wrote:Everyone needs to get along :D Jstagg said sorry im sure he means it now everybody can drop it :) . By the way how do you get 'special access'? I would of thought i would of had it being a celebrity member and all :wink:
You get 'access' by doing exactly the oppposite of what Jstagg has done. Not being an ass kiss but by not gobbing off and not posting crap that is useless.

I didn't know anyone when I came onto these forums, and I got voted into the Retreat. I haven't posted huge threads about running etc but wasn't immature. Also, don't ask or drop hints about getting in because it won't work.

It's exactly what it says, "A place of reflection away from from the nobbers". Most of it is non-military. I don't want to sound like a snob but there are some idiots on these fourms.

David
adamb

Post by adamb »

Ah right thanks for that David, doesn't bother me much about getting the special access anyway im just here to enjoy everbody elses company/advice. Thanks anyway though, Adam.
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

AdamB wrote:Ah right thanks for that David, doesn't bother me much about getting the special access anyway im just here to enjoy everbody elses company/advice. Thanks anyway though, Adam.
I thought you were pretty switched on anyway Adam. Wasn't having a go. Good luck with training. Who knows, when you come back..... :lol:
adamb

Post by adamb »

I know you wasn't :) Thanks for that, can't wait to start.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

rossy-d wrote:
Jstagg wrote:Best Man? digs a hole.
Not being funny but . . . arse lick
Even if you was I wouldn't have laughed, I said that as a imitation to duck out of a retaliation that may have come from some one.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
flighty

Post by flighty »

I am a sucker for a newbie, especially one who is quick to realise they might as well put up and shut up. So, well done, Jstagg, for the having the balls to quit the attitude and join in a bit. As I said to you via PM you will find it much more fun!

Let's hope the other eejits (no names :evil: ) will take your lead.

Let us down, however ....... watch out! :wink:

Jayne
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

rossy-d wrote:
Jstagg wrote:Best Man? digs a hole.
Not being funny but . . . arse lick
You're next then. 8)

Jstagg, I'm sure you understand now that all thats required of you is to obey the rules, that includes unwritten ones like not gobbing off to a para PTI. Common sense dictates thats stupidity right there doesn't it?
You wouldn't do it in front of him so you certainly shouldn't do it from the 'safety' of your keyboard. A lot of good posters have buggered off from Mfat now due to some users on here trying to run amock. Eventually patience wears thin because you can't reach out and chin the people doing it.
Other than that, you crack on and I hope you progress into the Army.
By the way, please tell the spineless arse you know, or who 'leaked' stuff from the Retreat to you to clean up their act or f*ck off sharpish. We can't because like any spineless person, they won't or rarely show their face or hold their hand up. There's no place in any system or even society for people like that.

All the best.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."